Chapter 7: Los Abandonados

Meanwhile, at Imp City, Blitzø from I.M.P. was busy...being bored in his office.

"Man, I am fucking bored."

Business has been slow today, as no new clients have come bursting in. In fact, the whole town seems to have gone silent, which wasn't exactly normal for a city in Hell. I mean, there were the sounds of car crashes going on, but even that seemed to be out of the ordinary. It was then that Moxxie came rushing through the door, looking panicked.

"SIR! HOLY FUCK!"

"What the shit, Moxxie?! You scared me!", Blitzø So what crawled up your ass?"

"Have you not looked at the news today, sir!?"

"Who watches the news?", The boss said jokingly

"Would you just-?!", Moxxie said, sounding a little more irritated now as he grabs Blitzø's hand and pulls him out of his office. "Come see for yourself!"

Turning on the tv, Moxxie showed Blitzø what was going on down in Pentagram City, and it appears there's some of the shit was beginning to spread towards the neighboring towns, Imp City included.

"Huh.", Blitzø said, not giving much of a reaction. "Well, there's nothing to really worry about!"

"What do you mean?", Moxxie ask.

"That shit's obviously fake!", Blitzø explained. "The chances of an actual zombie invasion going on in hell seems kinda, oh I don't know...fucking ridiculous. Don't you think, Mox?"

"Maybe...", Moxxie answer. "But I can't help but think this is really happening! And I'm even more worried, because Millie's out there all alone! And if anything were to happen to her-"

"Mox, Mox! You're overreacting!", Blitzø told his employee, sound reassuring. "Trust me. There is no way in Hell, there is an actual zombie invasion going on."

Suddenly, the door was kicked opened, and the two demons looked to see Millie coming in a hurry. Moxxie was shocked to see she was scratched, bruised and her clothing half torn as she slammed the door shot and braced her back against it, panting...

"Millie, what happened!?", He asked panickingly, going over to comfort his wife.

"I don't know!", Millie answered. "First thing I knew was that I was coming back here, when I saw some strange looking demons. They were pale and their eyes were a different shade of red and orange! They were walking towards me, saying stuff in spanish!"

"Spanish?", Blitzø and Moxxie said, confused.

"And then, the next thing i know, they attacked!", She said, grabbing hold of Moxxie's shirt and pulling him close to her face! "I barely got out of there with my life! IT WAS FUCKING CRAZY!"

"Okay...", Blitzø said. "Mox...clearly, Millie is on some drugs right now. So, I'll just go get something to help out with that while you-"

"Sir! What if she's actually telling the truth?!", Moxxie said. "Something horribly wrong is going on today, and we can't just ignore it!"

"Well, of course we can!", Blitzø said. "We safe in here, having a place that's...not exactly up to code, but still! And we got a shit ton of weapons, so trust me! We're fine."

"Boss?", Millie started to say. "Didn't you send Loona to go get some stuff for you?"

It was then that Blitzø's face gave a ? expression, as he then scrambled to his office to get a whole lot of supplies. Soon, he was armed to the teeth as he ran to the door...

"HOLD ON LOONI! DADDY'S COMING!"

But then, he ran into the door and fell back down.

"Oh, boy.", Moxxie said.