Chapter 11: Next Course of Action

"Are you sure there's not a better to deal with this?"

"Well, there are some counter drugs, but...nevermind. The electricity will stop the plaga from growing. Now keep shocking him."

Luis was talking to Millie, who was holding a taser, right next to her out cold husband, who was strapped onto a bed, in one of the room of the Happy Hotel, that just went through what would be considerably more horrifying than the yearly purges this Hell goes through. And during that time, Moxxie was infected with the plaga from the demon Majini. At Luis' order to keep Moxxie from fully being taken over by the Plaga, Millie was forced to electrocute him hourly. Unfortunately, Moxxie was starting to smell like roasted barbecue.

(MOXXIE MOANING UNCOMFORTABLY)

The rest of the Hotel Gang and their new allies were busy recovering from the wave of infected demons they just went through, treating any inflicted wounds and fixing whatever they can make the place safe and secure again. The only one who was taking it the hardest was Charlie, who was in pain, seeing her business in shambles. On the bright side, she a bunch of new friends/clients were willing to repair the damages, along with the fastest maid in the world who knows how to get the job done.

"There!" Nifty said. "Every floor cleaned up in under 5 minutes!"

"Nifty, dear. I believe you missed a spot on the fifth floor." Alastor said, pointing upward.

"ON IT." She said, zooming upstairs.

"You really don't know that, do you?" Vaggie asked Alastor, to which he answered. "Nope!"

The co-manager of the hotel sighed as she knew there no real cooperation with that guy. Meanwhile, the S.T.A.R.S. members that were able to recover quickly, except for Edward, were getting better acquainted with the hotel as they finished looking around with Charlie's help.

"And that, just about wraps it up." she tells them. "I just wished I could've showed you guys before all...this happened."

"Well, at least the place is now safe and secure." Enrico told her, trying to be positive.

To which Forest added, "Yeah. This place would make a good base of operations for us."

"...And, when that's over and done with, you'll fully become our clients and try to seek redemption?" Charlie asked.

"Definitely."

"You guys must be kidding yourselves." Angel said, walking up to the team. "You don't really believe in that redemption crap, do you?"

"I don't know about you, freakshow, but I never planned on being here." Forest said angrily to the spider demon.

"Pretty sure no one else did, birdy." Angel replied. "But come on, being in Hell ain't so bad. It has its perks."

"It look having to work for an asshole of a boss and getting abused 24/7?"

The question made Angel stop dead in his tracks, as he then asked "H-How do you know about that?

"You're Angel Dust." Joseph then says. "Who doesn't know about you? Or that shit-stain, Valentino, you work for?"

"We just fought Valentino a day ago." Richard pointed out. "Did that slip your mind?"

After what happened, all Angel wanted was to forget about Valentino completely as he answered "Yeah, actually. I wanted to forget about that."

"You can do whatever you want." Joseph said. "But we've all done good in our lives, and we're still doing good now. I think we've rightfully earned a place in Heaven."