Chapter 21: Of the Forsaken

Luis was making his way through the post-apocalyptic looking streets of Imp City yet again. After telling Millie to take care of her husband and get back to the Hotel, he was out on his own and he wasn't sure how far he was gonna go. Not that he doubts himself, but he's no stranger to being the victim of a cheap shot from behind. But as long as he keeps up the pace and follows to where the Ganado demons are heading, he should be fine. As long as he doesn't get side tracked again.

"Yoo-hoo! Good sir! I say I got something to show you!"

Luis sighed as he hoped not to run into the stupid, carny-looking, crazy scamming Imp again. But there he was, Wally Wackford and that stupid booth of his, filled with scavenged, almost worthless guns of his. Last time Luis went to him, he didn't get a good deal on the TMP that was moments from breaking apart. If he were still human, he would've just walked away. But...

"Good to see you again, my friend!" Wally started to say. "I trust the gun I gave has worked phenomenal-HACK!"

And Luis shoved the barrel of his Red 9 down into Wally's mouth, the Spaniard not looking so friendly with the Imp who sold his out.

"Give me one good reason as to why I shouldn't put you out of your misery."

"GWAACH-ACH-GAG!" Wally gagged. "GIM 'E A CHAG 'O ESPLAIN!" And with that, Luis pulled the gun out, give Wally a chance to breath while the sinner cleaned the barrel.

"Ugh...I have a feeling you're not so fond of the weapon I gave you before."

"The firing mechanism was rusted, the barrel was clogged, the damn thing often jammed. What do you think, Payaso?" Luis asked as he held the gun in question and aimed in towards Wally.

"Wait, wait! I have just the thing to make up for all the problems." Said the scamming Imp as he went under the booth and pulled out a small plastic case. "A repair kit! Just for you. Not can you be able to repair the faults of that firearm, but improve upon it also! And I say, that sounds like a great deal to me!"

Luis still didn't look impressed as he decided to take a look inside the case and saw the tools were just barely enough to fix the malfunctions on his gun. And knowing the Imp, he's probably going to get ripped off of Wally brings out a huge price.

"It's not enough." He said. "You'll have to come up with something more substantial."

"W-W-Well, what do you have in mind?"

And it was then that he placed the TMP on the counter and aimed his Mauser at Wally's face.
"You fix it for me, free of charge."

Wally was taken aback by this a little. "Now, I say, hold on there. I'm not much of a repairman myself. I just sell whatever I can get, being a sales guy and all."

Luis wasn't having any of his crap as he pulled back the hammer on his gun. To which Wally responded by quickly getting to work on fixing the TMP, just as Luis asked.

Back in Pentagram City, Ethan Winters was walking down the desolate, seemingly abandoned roads of the damned town. There haven't been that many enemies to face, as if the whole city was now deader than dead...which most of it actually was at this point. He continued to move through a rather suburban looking area in the city, recognizing something that disgusted him to no end...mold. Loads of the stuff, clinging to cars, buildings, even mutilated bodies like a webbing that squirmed and moved around. The sight of it made his guts twist and turn, as he always took it as a bad sign that a whole lot of the mold was just in one place.

"My. This stuff is a bit too drool, even for me."

Hearing that rather static voice made Ethan turn and point his gun into the face of the Radio Demon, who was with his ever cheeky smile while looking around the place. Ethan knew about Alastor and what he was capable of, but he didn't care. Not after the nightmare he went through while he was alive, what he and his family had been put through. He was definitely not afraid to shoot him in the face as the Radio Demon turned to face him.