Chapter 3

Naruto and Sasuke were back in Naruto's apartment.

"So... what do we do?" asked Sasuke.

"Well... you know... I love messing with Jiji," said Naruto.

"Hokage sama, is it okay to mess with the older Hokage sama?" asked Sasuke.

"Yes," said Naruto with an evil glint in his eyes.

"Well, if we are back in time, might as well enjoy everything," said Sasuke with a smirk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiruzen was doing paperwork when Naruto burst into his office.

"N-Naruto kun!" gasped Hiruzen as he had fallen from his chair.

"Jiji, send Anbu out," said Naruto in a serious tone, as Sasuke entered behind him.

"Why so?" asked Hiruzen.

"We need to discuss something," he replied and Hiruzen motioned everyone to get out.

The Anbu hesitated but gave in after a little convincing.

"Jiji, who are my parents?" asked Naruto in a serious tone.

"I don't know Naruto," replied Hiruzen.

"Oh so you don't know the fourth?" asked Sasuke, and Hiruzen paled.

"H-how?" asked Hiruzen.

"Well you see, I had been talking to Kur- Kyubi for the past six months or so, and apparently, dad had infused his and mom's chakra in the seal," said Naruto, telling the half-truth.

"You talked to Kyubi!" gasped the Third.

"Beside the point. Anyways, he was under a genjutsu of Sharingan, when he attacked," said Naruto.

"What?" gasped Hiruzen.

"Yes, by some Madara wannabe. But the thing is, why didn't you tell me?" asked Naruto, pouting.

"Y-you see, I-I wanted you to have a normal childhood," he said.

"Well with these villagers, Naruto cannot have a normal childhood anyways," said Sasuke, pissed. He never really liked Hiruzen as he knew he hid the fact about Naruto's parents from Naruto.

"Sasuke," said Naruto in a stern tone, a tone which could make even the Anbu obey him, and it silenced Sasuke immediately.

"Anyway, I am not angry. But there is more," said Naruto.

"What is it?" asked Hiruzen, and Naruto entered the KCM-1 and Sasuke undid the genjutsu hiding his eyes.

"R-Rinnegan! And you can control Kyubi's chakra!" gasped Hiruzen. Being old, he couldn't take anymore and fainted.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I told you he was too old for this job," deadpanned Naruto.

"Seems so," said Sasuke.

After a few minutes, Hiruzen woke up.

"H-how?" asked Hiruzen.

"So... well this morning me and Sasuke found ourselves in a... I don't know..." trailed Naruto.

"Shared mindscape," prompted Sasuke.

"Yeah that, so well, there was this old man, Rikudou Sennin," said Naruto.