Chapter 4

Three years had passed since the day they had returned to the past, or rather, brought the past to the future, or whatever. When it's Naruto, it's confusing.

Once again, Naruto opened the door loudly. Once again, Hiruzen jumped. Once again Anbu was sent out. The usual.

"Jiji, we need to go out of the village," said Naruto.

"WHAT! Why?" asked Hiruzen.

"3 reasons. First, I am now unable to take it, so I need a little peace. Second, Sasuke and I can't go all out during training. And third, I have a pervert of a godfather to find," said Naruto.

"But what about the council and the academy?" asked Hiruzen.

"Well, I say blood clones. Tobirama's A-rank forbidden jutsu. Sasuke and I both have enough reserves to do it. It would hold well for about 7 months. No one other than you would know," said Naruto.

"I am sorry, but I can't allow it," said Hiruzen, shaking his head.

"If you do, I would tell you the cheat to defeat paperwork," said Naruto, grinning.

"TELL ME!" he begged.

"But then you would have to put me and Sasuke on the same team. Think of it, a team strong enough to take on multiple S rank shinobi," said Naruto. Hiruzen had himself sparred with Naruto and Sasuke, and was extremely surprised when he found out that individually, they both could hold against him, and together, they always finished in a stalemate. However, he always got the feeling that they held back.

"Okay, it's a deal. I wasn't going to separate you both," said Hiruzen.

"Shadow clone," said Naruto, and Hiruzen stood up, walked to the wall, and slammed his head while muttering 'stupid'.

"Okay Naruto, a deal is a deal. But first, tell me about your progress with seals," said Hiruzen.

"I can't just make seals appear out of nowhere, so I carry tags which hold them, and burn when I command, getting embedded on the surface. I can easily make level 8 seals and with difficulty level 9..."

"And he can use Hiraishin on a small, very small extent for now. Though I would say he will be able to master it in a few years," said Sasuke.

"And Sasuke you?" asked Hiruzen.

"I am not made for sealing. I cannot do any seal above level 4," he answered with a disappointed sigh.

"Now now, don't get disappointed Sasuke kun, not everyone is made for sealing arts," said Hiruzen.

"Right," said Sasuke.

"Also Jiji, while we are at it, give us high A rank or low S rank mission. Though only put it in our record when we become genin," said Naruto.

"Alright. Are you both willing to take assassination ones?" asked Hiruzen.

"Yeah, we are training to become a ninja. Though it is not good, it's unavoidable, so we would like to get over it as soon as possible," replied Sasuke.

"Fine. So when are you leaving?"

"Now," said Naruto.

"But the clones?" asked Hiruzen.

"Already there," said Naruto with a grin.

"Well, then, see you all soon," he said, and Naruto and Sasuke walked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been three weeks since Naruto and Sasuke had set out. As per the letter Naruto received from Hiruzen, he was seen in a town in the west.