Chapter 1 (Part One)

"You and I will always be unfinished business."

===

Seoul, South Korea
September 1, 2020
18:30

It is a calm Friday evening. Taehyung feels tired. After he finished his work, he went on their headquarters to present his report. An old, pretty lady greeted Taehyung with a warm smile.

"I missed you Ahjumma," Taehyung hugged the lady as he approached her.

"Taehyungie, you looked tired. I think you've lost weight. Is your task finished?" Ahjumma mumbled, worry can be seen on her face.

"Yes. But then, report sucks you know," Taehyung chuckled.

"I'll make your favorite Jjajangmyeon after that. I think you badly need it."

"You really know my weakness Ahjumma. Thank you." Taehyung smiled as he begins to enter the headquarters.

"No, honey. I really owe you one. After saving me from those bastards..." Ahjumma voice begins to crack but Taehyung stopped her again and hugged her.

"Don't mention it anymore. I helped you because it's the right thing to do."

"Just take care son. I know you're the best in your field but I always worry whenever you're on a mission."

"I'm always careful because I am always looking forward to your JJajangmyeon." Taehyung smiled as he left Ahjumma.

Lee Yoonjoo, aka Ahjumma, is a retired police who lost her family during her active years of being undercover. She remained loyal to service and asked to stay in the headquarters.
She is a warm person who can be easily trusted but behind that sweet façade, Ahjumma is a black belter in Taekwondo and can assemble and diassemble a gun in 10 seconds. Ahjumma is one of the persons you don't want to mess with.
But being in this profession, you know you will never be safe. Ahjumma is being kidnapped by the member of the Gangnam triad, a notorious city gang. She was held captive by the big boss and Taehyung is the leader of the elite group who saved her. Ahjumma felt that she owe her life to Taehyung and the group that's why she promised to help them with all that she can.

The headquarters, which they called the "Esmeraldo" is hidden in this secret street in Seoul. From outside you can see an old traditional noodle house, which is managed by Yoonjoo. But beneath the restaurant, there is the entrance to the Esmeraldo. Only the member of high officials and the elite group are allowed to enter the headquarters.

After entering the last door, a sensor popped up, and Taehyung had his iris scan. The door opened and you can only hear people typing in their computers. You can hear a soft music in the corner just to break the silence. All the gadgets here are made from the latest technology. Taehyung still prefers physical combats and gun compared to computers but still he managed to use this on his advantage.

Taehyung sit on the center couch while waiting for the others. He opened his trusty tablet and browse on his report when his Chief, Bang Shi Hyuk entered with a frown on his face. Whenever he sees the chief like that, it means trouble. But when he saw Taehyung, a smile plastered on his chubby face, which means he is relieved. And the reason: Taehyung can feel that he will be on another mission soon.

Bang Shi Hyuk aka Bang PD, (PD means Perfect Daddy- one of the endless jokes here in Esmeraldo), has been in this profession for three decades. Being an expert in this undercover thing, he was assigned to lead the elite group of police and soldiers, known as "Rock Bison".
Rock Bison is composed of five members:
Lee Jong Suk, aka the Real deal, 29 years old, surgeon, expert in Forensics
Kim Jae wook aka the Ice prince, 30 years old, champion gamer, hacker
So Ji sub aka the Prophet, 33 years old, expert in planning and anticipating, from Korean Navy Troop
Ha Jiwon aka the Scarlet, the Naked Weapon, 29 years old, the only female in the group, expert in man to man combat, member of Korean Air Force
Kim Taehyung aka V, 25 years old, newest member from Interpol, Mechanical engineer, a math genius, all around ace.