✿ A Lovers Suicide. | Dazai

you are completely free to cringe on this - I don't like it that much but it go ahead
_________________

Dazai walks back from the lake after another suicide attempt but being caught by his partner Kunikida, upset knowing his days won't be over just yet.

Leaning back he spotted y/n and smiled." Why hello there y/n, where you heading to?" Dazai said in such a tone staring face down at them. "I'm heading to hell, Wanna join? " Dazai laughed and smiled. " Sure why not." He giggled and made his way into the agency grabbing your hand.

you and Dazai have known each other since you both joined at the same time. You started by introducing yourself as he did the Same but what you both didn't know that this meeting of yours blooms into a wonderful relationship together.

" Oi dazai, don't say that to y/n!" Kunikida said angered by his actions while Dazai looked back and mocked him. " I'll do what I want her, your not y/n or me anyways- OW!" Kunikida ended up knocking him down and dragging him away.

Laughing you followed them up to the fourth floor where the others are, kunikida hits Dazai once again as the poor bandaged man tries to plead for help, This is normal to the agency so they didn't mind though it was quite annoying at times. " Y/n help me- ow!" Kunikida smacked him one last time before he went on his desk and began to pack his stuff up before they all closed the agency.

" Kunikida I think that's enough for now, after all, you've had a long day." Kunikida sighed and kept his eyes focused on getting his things and leaving on time, Dazai acting like a child requests for you to carry him but instead, you just left him on the floor. " I said carry me not leave me on the ground! " He tried to stand up but you pushed him down and went to your desk and packed up as well.

Dazai got up mad, pouting like a kid who didn't get their ice cream flavor right, and hugged you from behind and saw that you had some food leftover, he looked at you while trying to trick you into getting the snack. " Y/n can I have that..? Please?~ "
You sighed and tried to ignore him. "Fine.. but you better give me that (favorite item) for me. " You scoffed avoiding eye contact with him and left the snacks on the table.

" Fine, I'll buy them for you. " He yanked the snacks and made a run for it knowing he had no money for what you wanted. "I- COME BACK YOU LITTLE BITCH-" He laughed and made his escape while you ran after him using your ability, you almost got him to stop but he used his ability to nullify yours. " try to catch up with me y/n!" He ran and ran until you ran out of breath. "I give up" Dazai ate the food and went back hugging you being apologetic and saying thank you at the same time. " I'll buy you those (favorite item ) next time okay? " He smiled at you. "Alright... Thanks." You said while trying to regain the oxygen you needed so much.

"Why don't we go to the bridge? I won't try to drown myself this time." A light pink tinted his cheeks in embarrassment and held your hand as you both walked to the bridge, you both watch the sunset while you rest your head on his shoulder. Him blushing even more due to the sudden contact, he's thinking about having a double suicide with you but he decided that it's best to keep it to himself while to moment lasts.

Ll " Love you y/n, would you be willing to commit a double suic- I mean i- uh, never mind!" He panicked but you just laughed it off and continue to sweet moment. Dazai looks at you struggling to look away, you looked at him confused but then he leans in for a little kiss. Dazai pulled away shocked at his actions. "I- I didn't mean to!" you pulled in for another kiss sealing in the night.

You both go back and ate dinner acting like nothing happened but when you arrived at the 4th floor you were met with the others talking about what happened with you two, Atsushi and Kyouka celebrating their success of getting you two together, Ranpo already knowing what's about to happen, kunikida shaking dazai and yelling at him about why he shouldn't do that and Dazai just trying to be free. The night ends with you and Dazai, on your bed, in his arms while you fall asleep.