♡ The Drunken Idealist, Part 2. |Kunikida X Reader

Again, please be warned that this will be a Smut/NSFW one-shot meaning that it includes sexual content. Knowing that they're going to the bar alcohol is going to be involved.

Also, I don't know how to write proper smut but I did my best and this will be my last NSFW fic.

__________________________________________

" Well, we're here."

Yosano said as she got out of the car, she was wearing a dashing red dress that had a slit revealing her thigh. Everyone got out as well and entered the bar.

" Welcome! Do you have a reservation for today?"

One of the waiters asked.

" Yes, It's under the name Yosano Akiko."

" Ah! Miss Yosano! Please follow me."

Everyone followed the waiter to a private room with a long table and everybody took their seats.

You all requested your drinks and started getting drunk.

" It's been a while since I've gone out for drinks. this is fun; with or without alcohol"

Shizu stated as she took a sip of her iced tea, sitting next to Dazai as he got his whiskey on the rocks and offered her some.

" You should try some! It tastes awful at first but you'll get used to the burning sensation soon."

He attempted to make her try at least one shot for the night, she sighed and ordered the same.

" Hey [Y/N],"

She spoke out softly.

" Yes? Is there something wrong, Shizu?"

" Can you...Join me for a bit?"

You both stood up and went to the women's bathroom and started talking.

" So, I've seen how you've acted around Kunikida-san these days and I must say, he seems more bashful around you."

She said with a smirk appearing on her face, you blushed as you tried denying it.

" No, no! Y-you have it all wrong! It's not like he likes me anyways. It's just a silly little crush anyways. "

You crossed your arms and whispering the last part to yourself while Shizu's gaze and voice softened.

" By the way, I can talk to Kunikida-san for you."

" No! Please, thats unnecessary you don't have to! "

You grabbed her shoulders and looked away from embarrassment.

" Alright, but don't think Kunikida-san won't attempt to flirt with you tonight."

She laughs while you chased her out of the bathroom and back to all your friends, she looks back at you while she kept running then you bumped into Kunikida. This is one thing that she'd gotten from being around Dazai.