♡ Doctor's Assistant. | Yosano X Reader

- Light Smut.

Yep I'm trying out smut this time, just because I read some doesn't mean I can write them well but, I'll try though, expect make-out sessions with our dear yosano in this One-Shot. ;))

__________________________________________________________

Yosano Akiko, The Armed Detective Agencies Doctor and your former lover. Ever since you came into the Agency she always had a keen eye on you at all times, watching you closely, when it comes to your work you use your ability, also known as " A whispers demand is my command. "
By saying your ability a screen appears right in front of you, showing the whole battlefield you are in but, it only shows everything near you as this ability of yours does not go very far into the distance.

As the sun falls showing the lovely sunset while rays of orange and red shined all over you your partner comes in, just as she got the things she placed her hand on her waist and spoke,

" Still enjoying the sun aren't you? "

Giving a little smirk you giggled at her little comment.

" You look better than the sun, and absolute god is right in front of me."

You complimented her while her cheeks showed that tint of pink you liked to see, you got off your desk and clutched her hand out of the agency and walked home. You both were feeling somehow in the mood, so you placed your bags down, took off your coat and stared at her beautiful purple orbs admiring every single detail of her face.

Walking to your shared bedroom you pulled Yosano into a deep and passionate kiss not holding back, She was thrown off by this but she liked the sudden feeling of this, holding her waist tight while she wrapped her arms around your back pushing you closer, stumbling while finding your way around She finally fell and dropped onto to mattress letting you sit on her lap. Your hands-on her Silky black hair grabbing it while you let her hands roam around your body trying to get in your blouse but failing as you pulled away from the kiss and yanked both of her hands away.

" Really that needy for me? How cute, Akiko."

You chuckled darky while you pushed her down now topping her, now having a devilish smirk placed on your face while you leaned down placing marks on her neck, because of that you earned soft whimpers and cries.

" You little m-monster...a-ahn.. I'll get y-you back for t-this.."

Yosano Stated holding your waist down as you pulled away, now your hands on her shirt trying to unbutton her blouse but suddenly... The phone rang, you got up muttering inaudible things and picked up the phone.

" This is y/n, what do you need?"

You told the other caller on the phone when you heard a familiar voice,

" Good evening y/n-chan!~ Sorry if I disturbed you both but I'm afraid you left your bag with me. "

It was the infamous Dazai Osamu calling out but, knowing why he called you don't need a reason to get mad at him.

" Really? Bring it to work tomorrow And I'll get it there, thanks for telling me but you called at the wrong time, way to break the mood huh? "

You scoffed back, sighing you ended the call saying goodnight to him and cuddled back to your partner, giving her kisses and sleeping the night away.

__________________________________________________________

ehe I'm..not used to writing actual full smut...