♡ Jealousy. | Dazai X Reader

This one-shot contains NSFW content like light bondage, please read something else if you're not comfortable with this.

" Such a whore. "

Rip old one-shot 😕 

2022 rewrite.

_________________

A night filled with silence. The piercing sound of silence was all that surrounded you both as he slammed the door behind you two.

The atmosphere being uncomfortable and dangerous, a deadly gaze staring right at you.

You started overthinking of whatever could you have done to cause this sort of feeling.

A sudden touch on your waist snapped you out of your thoughts along with a soothing yet cold voice.

" I don't like how you talk to others like that.
It makes me feel...Something. Something that I don't like. "

Your boyfriend said it in a tone that concerns you about your safety; both your living safety and a more sexual safety towards your partner.

What was he implying? Was he trying to be manipulative in order to keep you to himself, or was he jealous? There could be a lot more possibilities but knowing him, these are the ones that first came up to mind.

" Dazai, are you jealous of others who I talk to? Because they get to see a sweeter side of mine that you keep avoiding?~ "

His face was now flushed with embarrassment and his eyes dimmed but surprisingly not by the non-existent near by lighting you both had as of now. He hugged your waist tightly like you were a precious relic in a museum, a personal favorite from his many collections that he could not afford to lose.  

One moment you were cuddling by the door, next thing you knew, you were already against the wall with his hands on your bare shoulders. Eyes filled with lust and hunger for you was waiting for some sort of reply that'll allow him to do what he pleases to you. Eventually, you nodded and he started attacking your neck leaving it with hickeys and bite marks all over.

You started whining when his hands roamed your body and was slowly taking off your clothes, but you stopped him with a smirk and kissed him. He kissed back while lifting you off the ground, making his way to your bedroom.

Not once did you both decide to pull apart for air, even if you did, it'll only be seconds apart from his lips and back they go. Truly inseparatable.

You were now pinned down on your bed as you admire the view above you. Inspecting each and every feature of his that made you fall in love with him over and over again. He pulled away and went on to shower your neck and collar bone with kisses and hickeys once more.

You desperately started taking Dazai's clothes off as he stopped you and his latest activity on your body.

" Impatient much? So desperate for my body aren't you, [y/n] - chan~ "

He cooed while taking his clothes off as he also took yours away. Now only in your undergarments. Of course, Dazai still had his bandages but were hanging loosely on his body. " Such a sight to see.. "
He thought during his time taking off your bra while his other hand wandered and fiddled around your underwear as well as rubbing your inner thighs.

You shivered against his touch. You were simply begging for him to touch you more but in a more "in depth" way.

" Dazai - please..touch me more~ "

You grinned at him and took your soaking underwear off. A slight blush crept up to your cheeks in embarrassment.

While you sat up on the bed, Dazai took one of his bandages around his arm and tied your arms behind you. Making a little cutesy bow on it for a tiny design.

" What's with the bow? "

You asked curiously. He took a bit of time when tying that bow to make sure it looked good.

" Tonight, you're basically a present for me. A present for me being the best boyfriend ever!~ "

He jokingly said as it made you laugh. You kept laughing not even noticing how he lowered his head down and started eating you out like the last meal he could ever have during the end of the world.

Your laughs soon turned into very loud moaning due to his unexpected actions with your legs being spread and held down in order for him to have more accessibility to your womanly parts. Giving your core long licks while he only listened to your beautiful moans of pleasure. 

A feeling of your lover doing such things to you made you melt, enjoying yourself as Dazai continued until you've reached your climax. Unexpectedly, he stopped and looked at you. Whining at the loss of the sensation, you looked at him with worry.

" Osamu, is something wrong..?"

He stood up and pushed you down with a face that sent shivers down your spine. Not the best feeling when the situation is something else but now, you were slightly turned on. Two lovers blinded by lust with the other driven by jealousy just to make love with you, his beloved partner.

And with that, the both of you continued the rest of your night however you both preferred it. Even if you guys did nearly four rounds until your legs decided to give up, accepting it's fate on you not being able to walk for a few days.

A/N :

very sorry if this is more shorter than the old one but I tried to redo this to be better than the first one but instead gave up. just use your imagination on this one readers