❆ A life of crime. | Higuchi X Reader

~ angst ~

I'm going to try and center everything in this one-shot and see if it looks better, thank you again hellotherelol___ for recommending the characters
( Gin, Higuchi, and Tachinara. )

I am very tired and kinda hungry right now but I'll go with it still

__________________________________________________________________________________________

" A life of crime with you. "

You said standing in front of Ichiyō Higuchi, a Mafioso's assistant, and a part of the most dangerous organization of them all.

You were aware of her ranks in the mafia and how she was being treated by her senior but she told you not to worry, you were always so scared and worried for her that you couldn't help but infiltrate the mafia headquarters itself.

She went into many dangerous tasks and came home Injured at times, you adored her.

Once you entered the back area of the port mafia you met yourself with plenty of guards watching over every entrance, you tried going around them but to your surprise, they caught up with you and your mischievous plans.

You were taken away to a room with a couch and a small table with a telephone on it, you were confused about which part you were brought in but, you saw that blond hair you always liked seeing.

You smiled at the sight of her noticing a black-haired girl with purple eyes and a mask on her face, along with a short-haired redhead with his green jacket and bandages on his face.

You only wanted Higuchi's praise and respect towards you as that's all you yearned for, you wanted her.
You wanted her all to yourself,
You were growing more and more obsessed with her, you were too blind to even notice how she felt about this.

" Y/N? Why are you here!?"

She glared at you, your smile fading away from her irritation towards you.
You stared back at her maintaining your emotional attitude,

" I wanted to see you again, you didn't go back to your apartment so I got worried."

You explained to her.

" Why would you make sure I get home for the night? Are you stalking me!?"

She raised her voice at you, you didn't move an inch.

" Maybe I am, maybe I'm not."

You spoke out again finally terrifying her.

" Sick bastard, stay away from me."

She growled looking away, facing her back towards you. Your eyes went in shock as she said those last words at you, you knew she wasn't lying at all, you were hurt.

" So this person had the guts to come here and expect you to love them back? Pftt..Haha!"

Tachinara spoke out while pointing his gun to the sky laughing hysterically, Gin on the other hand kept her glare at you.

" Y/n, our friendship is over."

" I can't stand you being like this."

Higuchi implied as she finally left the room along with the other two, she didn't even take a last glance at you and that's when that obsession of yours ended.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Trash ending I know but I didn't have any ideas for it bye byee