❆ My love. | Yandere!Ranpo x Reader

This was requested by my friend hellotherelol___
Thank you again bestie

Again expect the yandere things here like
~Being Obsessive
~Stalking
~Murdering your lover

Let the story begin!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

" Hey Ranpo-san, are you free today? "

I approached the brown-haired male with his feet on his desk, eyes closed as he played with yet another marble.

" I am why is that? Are you asking me out on a date? "

He took his legs off the desk and flashed his iconic smirk at you like he finally cracked the code to the safe.

" What do you mean? All I have for you is a mission from the president."

You stated while tilting your head showing how confused you are at his words, he stopped smirking and asked for the details on the said mission but insisted that Atsushi does it.

" EHH!? Why should I do this?? It's issued to you!"

Atsushi exclaimed that he didn't have to do this mission that Instead he does it,

" I can't I'm too busy, I need to hang out with y/n today."

He pointed at you while reciting the last part, he knew that you were already in a relationship but what you didn't know is that he also knew what your boyfriend has been doing to you.

____

It was the afternoon when you went off to the cafe underground which is also the agency's favorite, you agreed to join the detective for a day off with him.

" So, what's this about?"

You asked wanting to know his reason for being more and more closer to you, he's trying to gain your trust even more but for what reason?

What does he want from me?  Is he using me for food again?

" I just wanted to spend time with my favorite secretary, is that wrong? "

He smiled at you as he ate the strawberries from his cake and yours, once you realized where he got the last two strawberries you yelled at him for taking them away.

He laughed it off saying that it was too delicious to ignore.

You both ended the day with goodbyes and went off until ranpo decides to follow you home, just to make sure you're safe.

Is what he thought he's doing this for.

___

As night falls you arrived to see your so-called "boyfriend" drinking once again, he was stressful to be with but he's the only one you had when times became difficult.