✿ A Lovers Suicide: Rewrite. |Dazai x Reader

" Another failed attempt, hmph!"

Dazai pouts as he crosses his arms and walks back to the agency along with Kunikida,
Of course, he was the one to save him from his demise, so he could see another day. But on the other hand, Dazai was upset to know his life can't fade away just yet, no matter how many attempts he does he has yet to succeed in one of them, but nobody wants that day to come.

After your little shopping trip from the bakery, you walked back to the agency, bags with freshly baked bread and other pastries you were met with Kunikida and Dazai.

" Nice to see you here, [Y/N]-chan."

He flashed a smile at you as you smiled back, Kunikida went into the building and left you both alone outside. You stared at each other before he broke the silence.

" So, where were you?"

" Ranpo asked me to buy some more snacks for him and I went along and bought us all some treats too. "

You giggled nervously at him.

" I thought you've gone to hell or something, I never knew someone as mean as you could be so nice all of a sudden! "

He chuckles as he took one of the bags to help you, you frowned at him as a response.

" What? Did you want to join me? I could've dragged you down with me if I wanted."

" Aw, and I thought you were finally becoming kind. False alarm then."

" You- shut up! You're lucky I bought you something cause I would've let you starve."

You scoffed and walked into the building and took the elevator with him.

" Belladonna, that would be dreadful if I were to starve! Even starving myself to death would be painful so no thank you, but thank you for the offer though."

He winked at you as you both walked out of the elevator and entered the office, you walked over to Ranpo's desk and gave him a bag that was filled with sweets and pastries you have picked out. You grabbed the bag from Dazai's hand and passed out treats to everyone.

You've been friends with Dazai for a long while now and he'd always try to make a move but you've been oblivious to his advances. After you passed out all the snacks he holds your hand and looks deep into your eyes, he gets closer as your cheeks started heating up.

" [Y/N]-chan, you've always looked so beautiful in my eyes and I was wondering if you would..."

He paused for a moment while you looked so happy.

" Like to have a double suicide with me- ow!"

He got hit on the back of his head and she rubbed the area that was targeted, your happiness turned into laughter.

" Idiot, don't trick girls into making them commit double suicide with you!"

Kunikida yelled and Dazai acted all hurt while you interrupted him.

" Kunikida I think that's enough for him, also, I will commit double suicide with you, Osamu."

You smiled as his eyes widened in shock as you've always declined his suicide requests but this time, you've accepted it. He remained speechless while you grabbed his hand and pulled him away outside the agency.

" I was waiting for you to ask me out on a date but, I can settle for this."

You smiled as you both ran to a bridge that showed the beautiful sunset, the breeze flowing against both of you. He looked at you and cupped your face.

" If so, will you be my girlfriend then, [Y/N]-chan?"

" Of course, Osamu."

You leaned in to hug him and you both kissed as you pushed both of you off and fell to the water, sharing a warm embrace and a soft and loving kiss before hitting the water.

_______

You both rested on the shore after that little moment of yours, he gave you another kiss and with a hug. You'll hope to have a better future with him if you two do stay together.

_______________________________

This was made by me and my friend, eYjUswAaaA when I recently got into Bungo Stray Dogs and I liked his character and I tried writing again but Wattpad wasn't downloaded on my phone and so I wrote a one-shot with my friend's replies and after a few weeks maybe? I downloaded Wattpad and published that first full one-shot I've written in my entire life, and now I have 539 reads and I'm very proud that I got up to this level. Thank you.

I've changed this one-shot completely meaning that these aren't my friend's replies anymore.