♡ The Drunken Idealist | Kunikida X Reader

Alright, I wanna write this now,

Be warned, this is a Smut/NSFW fanfic and if you're uncomfortable with that please do not read both parts of this fanfic. This one-shot includes spoilers from Bungo Stray Dogs Season 3 with the guild.

Read the warning as always and enjoy! I'll write Smuts but I'm not sure if I'd accept these types of requests.

And I'm adding my oc here once again, short white hair who's 5'7 and a female, red eyes and bandages covering her arms, neck, her stomach,  and her thighs.

Keep in mind that I came up with the outfits here on the spot and it might not even make sense.

Random song ;D

edit of Jan 7 2023;; god this fic is confusing so im fixing a few things
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Another day in the agency, everything was fine until Yosano Akiko invited us to go to a bar for the weekend to celebrate our success in saving Yokohama from burning in flames.

It was all thanks to our tiger boy Atsushi and, Akutagawa with his Rashōmon.

" Heyy, let's go to a bar on Saturday if anyone is free."

The woman spoke out, you giggled and agreed.

" Heh, sure!"

You smiled at the doctor while her purple eyes lit up in excitement, the door opened revealing the bandaged duo as the shorter girl walked in.

" The bar? Sure. Dazai and I's schedules are free on Saturday."

Shizu grinned while a hand was placed on her shoulder.

" Make sure not to let Kenji and Kyōka join, remember they're 14."

The brunette snickered at the others, everyone who was at least 18 or older agreed except for one.

They all looked at Kunikida to see his approval, he was about to say no until you started begging for him to join till he accepted.

" C'mon Kunikida-san! Just join us!
You should have some free time in your schedule!"

" I'll check."

The man grabbed his notebook snd started flipping pages before stopping, he closed his notebook and looked at you while sighing.

" Yes, I do have time so I'll join."

You and everyone celebrated since everyone can finally join.

As the sun started to set you all said your goodbyes and started planning for the party.

~

( This bit focuses on Dazai and Shizus plan for you two.)

While the two walked home they started talking about what they'll be doing at the bar when the conversion about you and Kunikida came up.