❆ I'm Sorry. | Akutagawa X Reader

~Angst
Idea by hellotherelol___! Thank you for helping me with Ideas and I should charge my things...

__________________________________________________________

" I don't love you, I'm just passing the time."

These words echoed throughout the room you were in, opened windows welcoming the breeze flowing in, standing with a blank face while staring at that iconic cold face he had.

Akutagawa RyŪnosuke, one of the strongest in the Port mafia and who gave his all just for the mafia itself, while you, Y/N L/N, One of Port mafias rising members due to your killing style.

You reached a high Murder streak in 6 Months while you caught the eye of RyŪnosuke himself, you both decided why not date and see how far this little love test of yours goes. It went well for a whole year but sadly, not all romances last long together.

Now you were here, the moonlight flickering onto your skin and tears and silent sobs only threw you off, curtains slowly following the movement of the air keeping you calm but you knew you couldn't keep this act for much longer.

" Akutagawa, if all you wanted was someone to distract you then you should've gone to that assistant of yours and not play with me."

Words came out of your lips, fighting the urge to stutter as you always asserted your dominance in the Mafia, you weren't one to be messed with and you wanted to keep that status.

" I'm sorry y/n, I truly am but I think we should go on our paths previously, we've lost the game and now we have to follow our punishments. "

The black-haired boy sighed and walked away when you yelled,

" So you thought it was all a game? Was I just another of the levels you needed to pass so you can move on? You sure don't know how to treat a woman properly."

You scoffed pointing to the door, that blank face returning once again onto your face.

" Since you want to go out so badly, go ahead and be my guest, out RyŪnosuke. "

He listed how you said his name just like that sent shivers down his spine and he obeyed almost immediately, knowing how pissed off you are he closed the door behind him and left.

" I've treated people wrong, so why would you think I'd want to treat you differently? "

Another sigh escaped his mouth as he went back to his house, he fucked up badly this time and he knows he won't get out of this easily.

__________________________________________________________

Alright finaly done, I think I really do better with angst but I'm still not so sure about it. Currently writing this at 4:12 am as I can't sleep and the internet is still on so yeah- have this one shot