✿ Gender-swapping disaster. | Dazai

warning, vry ooc *sob*

april 17, 2022 erri here, my oc is absolutely ooc here as well..god why am I like this

A/N - Jan 7, 2023: what is this entire thing no i fixed it so Shizu wouldn't be ooc
Also, tyvm for 10k like holy shit

_______________

It was yet another normal day in the agency, not until the beloved suicidal maniac of the agency arrived with a slight change. Instead of the usual male he, or should I say, she shows up as a woman.

Not much of a surprise to the agency, but something unexpected from him, the now short brunette, walked over to his desk and sat down with the cockiest grin he ever had. He sat in front of his friend, Shizu's desk, as she was unbothered since she was more focused on her work.

" Soo? Like what you see? "

Dazai teased as the girl in front covered her face. Not because she likes him, no, it's because she wasn't in the mood to put up with his antics at the moment.

" Not really. I like girls but I have a taste. "

" Ah, you wound me with your words... Also, about the girls' part, I thought you liked guys? "

" Dazai.."

Only silence was stopping them now, Shizu wasn't sure what to say, but she ended up outing herself, completely clueless about how it resulted.

" I'm bisexual,  in case you forgot. "

Dazai sat there realising his mistake, you looked over and your mouth was slightly opened wide.

" You're bi? "

You asked her, she looked at you and smiled.

" Why yes [Y/N]-san, I am. I thought everyone knew. "

Dazai's eyes lit up, and he spoke up.

" Ohh... I forgot. No worries! I'll accept you no matter what! BE WHO YOU ARE-"

" Shut up...Now I get why Kunikida-san keeps hitting you so often.. "

And with a bright red light flashing,  Dazai was hit with an ivory colored wing while Shizu closed her laptop.

She would usually do her work early so she would have the rest of the day without any more of her paperwork. Dazai laughs and looks at you.

" What do you think, [Y/N]-chan? Do you think I look better as a girl or a boy?"

You were hesitant to answer. You thought he looked good whether he was a guy or a girl.

" I think you look good in general, no matter what gender you are, Dazai-san."

You said, and he was happy with your answer, although he wanted to see if you would pick a certain gender that you think suited him.