Chapter 6:Finally were in Japan!

Marinette was trembeling a bit while smilling at Adrian.

Time skip inside the train(i don't know how many skips i puted in)

Alya POV

"Hey Mari?" Yes alya said Marinette "I need to tell you something but you would hate it" no i won't😊 said Marinette "Okay if you say so, Layla is in a plane to japan she said she woke up early and went in this train and then she went to the plane to japan" WHAT!? said Marinette as her head becomes red because Marinette hates Layla she always lie and Marinette almost lost all of her friends. And Marinette almost got akumatized because of her lies for Hawkmoth she is the most perfect villain. And the worst enemy for heroes she really is the worst person in the worl much worst than Hawkmoth.

1 hour later

Mrs. B POV

"Okay class it's time to go to the plane please wake up your classmates that are asleep" yes Mrs. B answerd everyone.

Inside the plane(hahahahaha!!!😈)

Adrian POV

"Hey!, Marinette" h-hey Adrian said Marinette "So do you need help finding your seat?" N-no it's f-fine said Marinette "Okay? Well i'm going to my seat now bye" b-bye said Marinette.

Marinette POV

"Alya i finally talked to him!!!" You mean talking like no one can understand? Said Alya "What no it's not everyone can understand me talking okay Alya" yes miss Marinette said Alya while laughing. Then both of them started laughing.

A few minutes later(45)

Marinette POV

*Yawns* "what time is it?" *checks phone* "5:30 huh welp i'm just going to go back to sleep i'm so tired *fells asleep*

Time skip

Chloe POV

" Uh finally after waiting for so long were in japan atleast i was in first class".

TBC.
hahahahaha!!!
You shall remember TBC will never stop hahahahaha!!!😈😈😈

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter😊)