Chapter 18

They all wanted to help so they asked Felix if he wanted to come to Bakugou's house for a litle party.

At night in Bakugou's house

Chloe POV

"Are you sure he's gonna like it?" Yep positive she replied +☺ okay then. When Felix came Chloe had a shy face same with Felix when he saw Chloe after some time Chloe fell asleep on Felix's lap but he just let her sleep suddenly they all realized that Felix have a crush on Chloe and Chloe has a crush on Felix and Alya remembered that the same thing happened with Marinette and Bakugou.

In the morning

Oh yeah pls follow golden cheesy and subscribe to her youtube channel •golden cheesy• thanks if you did :)

Felix woke up first and left a note to Chloe he wrote

"Meet me at the back of the school at 12:00 PM"

-Felix

When Chloe woke up she read it and she was so exited.

At school

Alya POV

"So what did he write Chloe?" He wrote "Meet me at the back of the school at 12:00 PM" she replied "Ooh~". If your probably wondering that Felix is Toga nope it's the real Felix.

Marinette POV

"What's gonna happen?" She asked herself nah i'll just find out later.

At the back of the school

Felix was just standing with flowers in his hand the flowers were roses and Chloe came up to him and Felix said "Will you be my girlfriend!" She was so shook she thought that Felix dosen't have feelings for her but she was wrong also Marinette was spying on them she was taking a video to show later and Chloe answerd "Yes" suddenly Felix hold her and kissed her. Marinette allmost screamed because it was so cute she said to herself "Ang cute naman"(I won't tell you what it means U-U).When Marinette came back inside she showed them the video the girls gigled.

TBC.
Seriously sub and follow •golden cheesy•😢 PLSSSSSSSSSSS it's cause she was my first best friend until i met BlackFlower she was also my bestie but when we stoped talking for 3 weeks she kinda forgot about me and so did myah ughhhh i dont know how to spell her name anymore>:( *CRYING* and ye so thats why i want u to sub to her bye....