Chapter 9

"Okay new students you can come in now also everyone be nice to them especially you Bakugou". "Okay now introduce yourself". Hello my name is Alya i'm a vloger for heroes, Hello my name is Marinette Dupen Cheng it's nice to meet you while Marinette was saying her name Bakugou was blushing at her maybe love at first site? I don't know now bake i mean back to the story😊. Uh hello? My name is Julica hope we can be uh friends, Hello i'm Rose it's nice meeting you, Um hi my name is Ivan, Hello everyone my name is Adrian Agrest hope we can be friends, Hey dudes and dudets the names Nino, Hi everyone my name is Layla i know my name sounds like a liars name but i promise you i'm not a liar especially to you Marinette i'm sorry i know you hate me(of course she hates you liar😠).

After intruducing themselves

"Okay you take your seats" Aizawa said as they started their lesson for the day(thats a joke son jjk😂).

After that and in the training field

Layla POV

"O-ouch can someone help me? Me feet hurts"(yeah whatever drama queen) I'll help you Layla Adrian replyed to Layla when he said that Marinette was so angry but she remembered that heroes are nice and not mean except if their villians but with Marinette Layla is a villian either or without a costume.

TBC.
Enjoyed it?
Also i don't have any ideas today thats why it's short😅.