Chapter 27

A few months later

Alya POV

"Marinette, girl its almost Christmas! Aren't you exited?" Well yes I am kind of exited but... "Girl stop thinking about Lila and start taking care of yourself. I heard that Lila and Adrien went back to Paris for Christmas, see? You should enjoy this time while it lasts!" I know but... "Oh come on girl, look! Bakugou's over there! Come on let's go!"

Alya pulled Marinette's hand and rushed over to Bakugou when that happened they saw that Deku's with him.

Bakugou POV

"Marinette!" Hi Bakugou... "Huh? What's wrong?"

Alya POV

"She's kinda upset right now I thought that if she was with you she'll stop being upset guess I'm wrong" Why's she upset? He asked her "Lila and Adrien are back in Paris" Then why is she upset shouldn't she be happy? A few months ago when they weren't there she was happy right? "I know that but I think that we should stop saying things that are related to them because every time I mention them she gets so emotional..." Oh okay then.

Deku POV

"H-hi, you must be Kaachan's friend" Oh um I'm actually his girlfriend "Oh well I'm Izuku Midoriya but you can call me Deku, what's your name?" My name? "Mmm" Oh umm I'm Marinette, Marinette Dupan Cheng "You have a wonderful name" Same to you ^w^ "So um wanna be f-friends?" Sure!.

A few moments later

Bakugou POV

"Guys how about we go to the park, you know to have some fun"

TBC...

Bye everyone hope you enjoy