Chapter 13

After school cause school is boring sometimes

Bakugou POV

"So where do you two live in?" Nowhere because were staying in a hotel Chloe replied "Oh so do you wanna hangout in my house? I mean i have nothing to do" sure they both answerd "but we need to ask Mrs. B first" okay he replied.

After asking Mrs. B

"She said yes" okay that's great c'mon follow me he answerd.

In Bakugou's house

Mitsuki POV

"Why are you back late?" She asked Bakugou while she was making dinner Nothing he replied then he grabed Marinette and Chloe's hand and ran to his room. He asked "So what do you wanna talk about?" Umm heroes Marinette replied okay Bakugou answerd then Chloe said that she was a hero her name was Queen Bee and Bakugou said that he's a hero in training then Bakugou asked Marinette if she was once a hero she said "Yes i'm a hero" Chloe had a shock but happy face she asked who is her hero name but Marinette thinked first then she knew that she can trust them and she told them her hero name is Ladybug Chloe was so happy that her friend is Ladybug then suddenly she huged her. And suddenly Mitsuki came to Bakugou's room and she saw two girls she tought that one of them was Bakugou's girlfriend suddenly she said that they should come down and eat they must be starving so they went downstaird and ate dinner. After some time they fell asleep Marinette fell asleep on Bakugou and Chloe fell asleep on the floor with a blanket on her feet so she won't get cold.

In the morning

Chloe woke up first and saw them sleeping on eachother then she took a picture of them sleeping together and when they woked up she showed the picture to them. Suddenly both of them blushed.

Mitsuki POV

"Everyone come down it's time for breakfast" she said with a happy face she usually yell at Bakugou to wake up and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

After eating breakfast Chloe showed Mitsuki a picture of Marinette and Bakugou sleeping after she saw the picture she was much happier than yesterday she said "C'mon hurry you'll be late for school".

At UA

Aizawa POV

"Mind telling why you three are late?" Umm it's because we over slept Marinette replied "Oh then why did you over slept?" We spend the whole night telling our hero- i mean talking about heroes Chloe replied "Okay, anyone else?" Lie-la raised her hand "Yes?" I heard Chloe said something about telling their hero name to eachother Lie-la said. "Okay so what's your hero names?" I-i'm Queen Bee i'm a hero in Paris "How about you Marinette?" She thinked she don't wanted to expose that she's Ladybug so she said "I'm Multi Mouse i'm a bit known hero in Paris" she thinked and she rememberd Multi Mouse so she said it and she's lucky she was Multi Mouse. "Okay anyone else was a hero in Paris? More than the two of them?" Me Alya answerd I'm a hero in Paris my name is Rena Rouge, I'm Carapace Nino answerd suddenly Bunnix came trough a portal she said "Marinette come look at this!" Okay she replied then she walked into the portal and saw what's happening to Paris she was so confused why Chat Noir didn't call her she suddenly she jumped in before she jumped in Bunnix closed the portal so she can transform into Ladybug. And she saved the day in Paris without Chat Noir's help bet she was so confused then everyone's phone ring and saw Ladybug save the day again Adrian was sad that he didn't help her and they saw Marinette came back from the portal and Bunnix said "See you later Minibug!" Bye Bunnix Marinette replied they were so confused where Marinette went but Bakugou and Chloe wasn't confused because they knew allready then Aizawa said "Okay? So students you can take your seat".

After Class in lunch

Chloe POV

"So Marinette let me guese you saved Paris didn't you?" Yep she replied "Wow that was so cool you went through a portal to paris!" Bakugou said yeah also do you two wanna know who Bunnix is?Marinette asked yeah we do Bakugou and Chloe answerd "Okay so Bunnix is Alex from the future!" Wow really!? they both asked at the same time Yep she replied. *Bell rings* back to boring class.

In class

Aizawa POV

"Okay, today your gonna train again but the heroes from Paris are gonna join you" but sir we don't have our miraculous Alya replied "Don't worry Alya" but first she went a bit farther away "Bunnix could you go get the Miracle box from Master Fu?" Yeah sure Bunnix answerd and the portal came back "Here, bye" she replied to Marinette. Okay here is your miraculous Alya, here's yours Nino and here's your Chloe now you can transform and then Marinette picked the mouse miraculous and combined it with the ladybug miraculous. "Wow!" They were all shock when she transform and combine the two miraculous then she gave Adrian the snake miraculous and Adrian did the same thing first he transformed using the snake miraculous and combined the snake miraculous and the miraculous of the black cat.

TBC.