Chapter 20

Okay sooo this is what happened before that.

Aizawa POV

"Okay Lie-la can you sit" of course "Shinsou you know what to do" Okay.

After Sinsou controled Lie-la's body they knew that Lie-la is a villain and a liar and that's what happened.

Chloe POV

"Marinette isn't it great Lie-la is banned and in jail" yeah it is great but... What if they blame me for that. She replied "I'm sure they wont i hope" me too.. Bakugou grabed Marinette's hand and said "Don't worry Marinette i'll protect you from them!" He said "Okay" she replied with a litle gigle.

At the Hotel

Ivan POV

"Did we belive a liar?" "No we didn't bc Lie-la is not a liar Marinette's the liar!" Adrian said "Adrian are you sure? Because Marinette never lied to anyone!" Rose replied "Of coures i'm sure she must have blamed Lie-la! Bc she think's that she lies but she dosen't Marinette is the liar not Lie-la!" Adrian is againt's Marinette bc Lie-la is his "girlfriend😒😛" and Marinette was just a friend and he forgot about Ladybug his now in love with Lie-la the liar of the story and she's a MOTHERFUCKING BITCH.

At Bakugou's house

Alya POV

*Sighs* "What if they do think that you lied?" I don't even know what to say also i have a secret "Then what is it?" I-i-'m Ladybug... "Alya and Nino was shook they were so exited cause she's Ladybug Alya wanted to post it in the Ladyblog but she didn't bc if she do they'll want to be friends with her again and/or use her and the Villains that's why she didn't do it.

TBC.
Modules... Are boring i only like Math, English, and Science😭😭😭