Chapter 17

They wanted to celebrate so they invited their friends exept Marinette's old friends because she is still sad about that so they invited Bakugou's classmates and of coures Deku. When they came all the girls gigled because Bakugou have a girlfriend and when Adrian heard it he felt a bit bad for himself but he don't know why...

After the party in the morning

Also pls sub to Dream, GeorgeNotFound, Sapnap, BadBoyHalo and Antfrost PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and other Dream SMP members bc they the best! >:3

Bakugou POV

"Hey, Marinette wake up" Bakugou said with a gentle voice and accompanied with a smile. When Mari woke up they all looked at them also they were hiding when Bakugou woke up "Uhh what happened was it all a dream?" She asked he answerd "No, wake up Marinette all of it was real and i'm happy that it happened" suddenly he kissed Marinette's forehead and Mitsuki came up to Bakugou's room and saw him with Marinette her heart pounsed and she was happy again.

At UA

Lie-la POV

"Oh, hello Marinette" h-hey Lie-la she replied with a frown all over her face then suddenly Bakugou came up and said "Back away extra! We don't want you here" she whisperd "Oh it seems you still hate me because of that well whatever, oh and Marinette Adrian and i are dating~(it's true her and Adrian are dating now you should hate Marinette x Adrian)

Aizawa POV

"Everyone meet your new classmate Felix" Great another blondie Bakugou said while mumbling "Okay you may take you seat next to Bakugou,  Marinette, and Chloe What!? Bakugou yelled we don't want him here he exclaimed but Aizawa just ignored him.

After a few months of knowing Felix

Chloe POV

"Hey Marinette?" Yeah "Can you help me have a relationship with Felix?" She asked with a shy and pink face "Ooh~ someones got a crush someones got a crush" then Alya, Nino, Sabrina, and Bakugou heard so they wanted to help and Bakugou became nicer to Felix.

TBC.
Okay you should sub to Dream and the other Dream SMP members cause if u dont *SMACKS U* thats wats gunna happen to u:> bye-.