Chapter 24

A/N
Hi guys!!! Alsooo i was wondering why do you like the story i made??? I'm curious i mean it's sooo cringe and it's like a joke so why do you like the story?😕 also enjoy this chapter👄.

After he came:v
Meh might as well call him Deku am i right? Jjk

Deku POV

"K-kachaan?" He said "Hm?" He was shook he didn't yelled at him but it was fine for now bahahahahaha>:D *caugh* *caugh* continueU-U.

After that cause laz yep back to being lazzy and nextttt dayyyyyyy oop never mind skip 1 month>:]

And yepp Lila is still in prison the next day Lila is out of prison finally and if ur wondering bout Adrien he became evil yep but he still have the ahem miraculous and he is still in love with that fucking liar and he is noot longer in love with Ladybug:3 cause why not and i hate Adrienette soooo back to da story dat sucks:D.

Next day *caugh* againU-U

Bakugou POV

"Soo Marinette you got any ideas for today?" (And also yes it holiday bahahaha) "Well not really" she replied "How about you?" She said that with a smile on her face the u know Bakugou he started blushing oh and Chloe and Felix their still with them well only sometimes "Umm well i was wondering if we all could go to the park again?" He replied with a shy face "Oh that would be a great idea should we also bring Lie-la and Adrian with us?" And ye she forgot bout it but they don't "I don't know is it a great idea?" He sighed "Maybe we should ask Chloe or Alya since their coming with us" Oh okay she replied then she called Chloe and Alya then asked "Hey guys do you think we should let Lila and Adrian go with us to the park?" If you want to but watch out girl she might scratch you(haha she be a catXD) jk jk.

TBC...
A/N
I know i know you guys want a longer chapter sooo next week i ma make it a bit longer:) and hope u enjoyed this:]]]]]]