Chapter 8:The transfer students from Paris(Part 2)

A/N :Hello again everyone also i forgot to tell you that i'm gonna start updating my story but once a day because i don't know i have modules? Maybe that's why i wrote this? Welp hope you enjoy this chapter as allways😊.

Inside UA

Everyone POV

"Wow!!! This place is so cool!" Stop standing and start walking you damn extras! Said Bakugou *few minutes later* "Hey nerd!" Y-yes kaachan? answerd Deku "Give this extras a tour" O okay follow me everybody! Said Deku.

After the tour(i did time skip because the only place i know in UA is Class
A-1😂)

Deku POV

"Welp thats the whole school see you later!" *In Marinettes head* Wow this school is so big and cool, i wish we have the same so even when they know i'm a hero i don't need to wory about being exposed in public transforming anywhere when i need to save Paris. She tought that it was great for them but it isn't because villains can locat where heroes live.

At class A-1👌

Aizawa POV

"Okay class you have new classmates and much more exciting news their transfer students yay🎉." Depretion came to their faces when they heard they were just transfer students they thought they were already heroes like real heroes but they didn't know that they have strange accesorys like the "Ring of the blck cat" and "The earings of ladybug" and the other "Miraculous" those are one of the most powerful things in the universe that can't be stoped.

TBC.
Ooh~ what's gonna happen next?