Chapter 22

A/N

Hello and sorry again for not updating for days i was playing with my causins, watching Preston, doing modules and i was being supper supper lazy for days anyway enjoy this very very short chapter

Chole POV

"What happend?" "They thought that Lila was in jail because of Marinette" she gasped and she went near Mari "Don't listen to them" i know she replied "B-but if they think it that way  everyone in Paris will hate me..." She started crying then Bakugou said "Don't cry Mari remeber what i said?" "Y-yes" "Then don't worry" then she stoped crying.

The next day(Marinette and Chloe sleeps in Mitsuki's house)

Toga POV

"Shigirakagi ohh~ i heard there was a girl working for a villian plus she was a student in UA sooo do you want us to go and i don't know maybe go and free her from jail" "Hmm a worker girl huh? Well she is working for a villian just do whatever you want just don't disturb me and don't go to UA got it?" "Yes, of course i do" "Then go".

In jail (lot of skips lol)

Lila POV

"Ugh that Marinette Dupen Cheng i hope she dies and that Ladybug it's allmost like Marinette and Ladybug are the same person Marinette hates me and Ladybug hates me and dosen't fall into my lies! Or maybe i'm right that Marinette's actually Ladybug if i am right when i get out of this prison i'm gonna reveal Ladybug's true identity just you wait Marinette Dupen Cheng just you wait..." She said that to herself it's like she's getting crazy or something  because she's been there for like 7 weeks and she think it's been months and if your wondering what happend to Toga she went to UA she lied going to jail because i'm lazy to do it soo she went in UA to see her Deku but she got caught by the pro heroes even if she didn't the students would catch her sneaking around UA property so they put her in jail again but she escaped again and she left Lila in jail because i'm lazy-w-.

Bye