Chapter 23

Toga got out of prison and left Lila there because she was lying.

Next day

Shikigaraki POV

"Toga, i heard that you sneaked in AU just to see Izuku" "What do you mean no i didn't i went to prison" "Oh are you sure about that?" "Mhm" "Then where's that Lila girl and why are you in the news huh?" "Umm hahaha" "From now on you are not aloud to go out except if i say so and your not gonna fucking go to AU".

With Marinette

Marinette POV

"Hey guys you heard the news? Even villians don't want Lila" "yeah we did it's so funny no one wants Lila except Adrian..." Alya realized that Adarian wasn't nice to them anymore maybe it's because Marinette is with them or is it because their friends with Marinette? Comment what you think thanks now back to the story:))))) after some time Marinette wanted to go somewhere Bakugou asked where she wanted to go she said that she wanted to go to some shrines but Chloe and Alya tagged along they didn't want to leave their bestie and after that they went for some ice cream after that they went home for some dinner and went to bed.

In the morning and yesh a fresh start for the future😂😂😂 just kidding

They went to take a shower then ate breakfast and went to the park and also yes it was sunday they invited Izuku to come with them and also yes i put Izuku not Deku man i gotta stop puting this things in the story anyway Izuku said "sure i'll come there!" When he came Bakugou wasn't mad but it was a new experience for him since Bakugou was always mad at him for some reason it's like Bakugou and Ft.Freddy are the same they have angry issues and their both a bit violent like Technoblade.

TBC
Buh bye
UvU
And sorry it short again i only write it long sometime