Chapter 10

After Adrian helped Lila the liar of the story Aizawa said that Layla can't do training since she's hurt(also i know she's lying bruh i'm so dumb i'm the one who made it why did i even put this stupid thing- Ō-Ō)

After training(i'm sorry laz-) at lunch

Marinette POV

"That slut she keep telling lies it's like my whole world or life is full of her lies!" While Marinette was saying bad things about Layla that she hate Bakugou heared Marinette said that she hate Layla and that she is a liar and Bakugou was thinking that she is right because her name sounds like a liars name and she is acting nice and while he was thinking he was blushing and looking at Marinette after a few moments. Alya started looking somewhere eles and sh saw a boy looking at Marinette while blushing and she was asking herself that the boy looked kinda familliar she whisperd "now i remember!" he was the guy Marinette had a new crush on. After Alyas thinking Bakugou saw her looking at him blushing and looking at Marinette suddenly Bakugou turned around and hurried to class and prepare the things he need for the other classes. Then Alya started thingking again after she saw him run away so fast because when they first met him he was so strict but now he isn't and she knew that Marinette and would make a much more perfect couple than her and Adrian also she remembered that Marinette had a crush on him and he had a crush on Marinette she wanted to make a plan for them to become a couple so she wanted to aske nino for a little bit of help for the plan she's going to make beetwen Marinette and him. *Bell rings* C'mon Mari lets go to class.

In class

"Okay we have Allmight here to teach you today and i'll be in principal Nezu's office sleeping also if the villians attack just remember to follow the things that was in Allmight's class weeks ago okay kids?" Yes sir everyone replied to Aizawa.

TBC.
Another chapter done hope you enjoyed it again even when it sucks because my sis said that this sucks...