Chapter 16

After Allmight being i dunno savage?(Savage love😂)

Adrian POV

"Plag do you think i did the right thing?" Nope i don't even know and don't ask me *sighs* Who should i even belive? He asked himself with a confused face then suddenly something came to his head an idea "Hey plag you said you know who Ladybug is right?" Yes i do and i'm not gonna tell you "Oh c'mon why?" Because your identity also Ladybug knows that your Chat Noir "Wait she knows my identity!?" Yeah she does.

Back with Marinette and her friends

Sabrina POV

"Chloe that was so nice of you yesterday" well we are friends aren't we? "Of coures we are" Sabrina replied with a 😊 face "Thats what friends do and were friends, also here" "What's this?" A present she said with a litle shy face "Aww you really are my friend". Marinette was stalking them and they didn't even know then she took pictures of them, after that she gived the pictures to them they were so happy they have the pictures as the memorie of their friendship.

Bakugou POV

"Wow guese that she's much more nicer now, also Marinette?" Yeah "D-do you w-wanna b-be my g-g-irlfriend!" Marinette gasped a litle bit  and she said "Yes, i-i would love to i never knew that someone loves me" also they wanted to celebrate that Bakugou proposed to Marinette to be his girlfriend. And inside Bakugou's house Mitsuki was very happy each day she was getting more happier than each last day because Bakugou has a girlfriend or mate for life.

TBC.
A/N
I just made this also i did my modules so that's why it's late anyways hope you enjoyed.