Chapter 5

-cursing
-mentions of self harm

Third person POV
Tears slid down izuku face as he let out a bitter laugh, "it's ironic how we always meet at the roof" izuku said as he sniffled. Now you would think these two were fucking crazy seeing as it was obvious both were crying but one was laughing and the other had a soft smile on his face.
"So what happened that you couldn't wait till night time" denki asked his barely there smile dropping, izuku had the urge to roll his eyes "shouldn't I ask you the same thing" izuku asked and denki snorted. "Mines can be easily forgotten but you look absolutely recked" denki said and Izuku frowned, " a teacher I look up to is disappointed in me" izuku said.
It was quiet for a moment until izuku looked at denki who seemed genuinely pissed "uhm kaminari~kun" izuku asked " disappointed?" Denki asked and izuku sighed, "I don't know which teacher it is But who where they are they are fucking delusional" denki said which caught izuku off guard "midoriya your in the fucking top four in our class you saved a LITTLE girl you fought for kids you went to save ba-ku-gou from the league I don't know what the fuck y'all did with stain but you were there- which ever fuckwad decided to say they are disappointed is clearly fucking blind oh and let's not mention the fact you are a fucking high schooler not even in second year" denki explained.
Izuku was shocked not only because of what denki was saying but only because denki looked scary mad. He seemed to lose control of his quirk, electricity flowed around him but it was different this time. His eyes glowed yellow and his hair floated with his quirk. "Kaminari~kun calm down" izuku stated his voice demanding. Even though he was fucking anxious and scared at the fact he didn't know what the hell was going on.
Denki seemed to snap out of his daydream "sorry sometimes I let go of my quirk that happens" denki said and izuku eyebrows furred "what do you mean" izuku said denki sighed "my quirk never turns off. I just have enough control to keep it under control, it takes a lot of focus" denki said leaning his head back on the wall. So much things to click in izuku's head "is that why you usually can't focus in class" izuku asked and denki stood up "ding ding ding would think aizawa sensei would get it first" denki said in a low tone.
Izuku was gonna asked question but was stopped when he felt a head pat " don't be sad izuku whoever fuckwad of a teacher told you that is clearly blind and Im sure your boyfriend would say the same thing" denki said as he got up and walked towards the exit. Izuku processed what he said and turned towards denki who only gave him a wink and the famous denki smile before leaving.
Izuku couldn't lie he did feel better and he did want to see todoroki but one thing lurked in his mind.

Just who was denki kaminari

The day passed as usual, denki was blending into the background and izuku easily kept overthinking and backtracking. As the last class of the day ended the bakusquad walked out together while denki was stuck in the classroom struggling to put his stuff in his backpack, he told them to wait yet they didn't listen. despite what happened denki didn't like being alone, but he was used to it . Denki sighed as he actually took his time to put his stuff in his backpack.
"Hey shinsou I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me shoji and tokoyami after school" denki overheard ojiro saying, denki almost frowned he tried many times to invite shinsou out but he always declined " yeah whatever" shinsou said and ojiro smiled as they walked out the classroom. Denki almost frowned he wanted to know why Shinsou didn't like him atleast. Denki packed all his things and walked towards the door.
What he didn't expect was to see izuku leaning against the locker talking to Todoroki, denki raised an eyebrow at the two. Todoroki noticed him and pointed at him izuku turned his head and smiled "hey kaminari~kun" izuku said and denki raised an eyebrow, not even bothering to put a smile on his face seeing as he was not in the mood to smile. But that didn't phase the fact todoroki was shock that one of the resident sunshine boys wasn't smiling let alone happy.
" uhm we were goons study and wanted to know if you wanted to join" izuku asked and denki raised eyebrow "why" denki asked and izuku smiled. "Your not the only one good at observing" izuku said and denki raised an eyebrow slightly excited about what izuku had to say " you hate being alone I realize when you would usual hang around anyone" izuku said and denki almost laughed.The fact he was spot on wanted to make denki smiled. He hated being alone, hell he would settle to be in anyone presence. Hence one of the reasons he hung out with mineta.
Denki quickly shook the thoughts from his head and sighed "sure" denki said and started walking with the two.
So the three walked towards the dorm, one smiling one non smiling and one confused.

_____________
Heyo people I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and yeahhhh~~~~~
I just want to say that this is a izuku-centric and denki- centric  meaning the story revolves around them both. Now sometimes one chapter would revolve around one or the other or both would share a chapter but the other handlebars their moments. Like this one seeing as it really revolved around denki but I put an izuku problem here

I don't why I'm explaining this butttttt 
I'm outttt~~~~~~~~~❤️