Chapter 17

Third person POV
Denki couldn't sleep that night, it was rare that he ever slept at night but this time it wasn't his quirk keeping him awake it, denki sat up in his bed deciding it was worthless to even try to sleep right now. He looked towards the window and thought for a minute before he got up.

Izuku was just getting finished with his homework which he didn't really want because then the distraction is over and now he is thinking about someone in particular, he hasn't talked to shouto since that day or hasn't talked to him privately. He never got what todoroki thought about 'his' quirk and honestly it scared him, it scared to living shit out of him, he could break up with him, he could lose respect from him, he could distance his self for lying to him, and he could expose him and all might would be even more disappointed for how stupid izuku has been, izuku put his head in his hands and sighed, the thought of losing shouto and his biggest secret being expose flooded his mind constantly, he didn't want to lose the person he loved but maybe he will and it will be all his fault, he regretted it. He regretted it so much maybe it wasn't to late to tell shouto that was a joke, but he's not dumb he will see right through him. Izuku's phone dinged getting his attention, he picked up his phone to see he got a message from kaminari.
Wanna go on the roof

Izuku was a bit relieved, denki was like his un- official therapist. Though the denki he seen was way different from the denki he thought he was it was like he understood him so he didn't judge him, he actually saw right through him which threw izuku off completely. But now he needed to see through the kaminari denki. Denki was relieved that izuku was able to go on the roof tonight they both had some things to get off their chest and denki knows that, and plus he felt like he could go to midoriya for his thoughts on toru's little plan.

Denki walked into the roof top two hot mugs in his hand, "hey midoriya" denki said getting izuku's attention. Izuku turned around and gave him a small smile "hot chocolate?" Izuku asked and denki nodded, "I figured it would do us both some justice" denki said as he sat by izuku. Denki handed izuku his mug while he took a sip from his, "so kaminari is there any particular Reason we are here" izuku asked and denki sighed, "to talk, to get someone's opinion" denki said and izuku raised his eyebrow " what is it" izuku asked and denki set his mug down and leaned down on his hand denki breathed deeply and explained everything to izuku. (Yes I'm too fucking lazy to write it) and izuku listened he didn't make any inputs or cringe or even look at him strange when he spoke about the after thought of him hesitating before disagreeing, izuku just listened his face totally neutral.

Once denki stopped talking it was quiet "I think you did the right thing kaminari kun, not just for their personal space but choosing more of a approachable way to figure this out, no matter how suspicious they're acting you totally still respect their privacy's and so I have an idea maybe it won't work but it could help" izuku suggested and denki shrugged "anything will help" he said and izuku smiled "why not try interrogating the one most likely to crack, in your case your bestfriend sero" izuku suggested and denki thought for a minute. He could already tell by whatever it was sero felt hella guilty over it because the look in his eyes everytime he looked at denki like he did something that he can't let go of. Or maybe denki was overreacting looking to much into sero's emotions. "Why not kirishima" denki asked and izuku shrugged "if you would rather find out something would you find out from the person who already guilty about or the person who is slightly not" izuku asked and denki thought for a minute, izuku was right but the thought of Interrogating sero made denki's stomach twist a bit.

"Well when the time comes I'll definitely talk to him"

____________________
Funny thing.

Yesterday I was updating the rest of the chapter and I accidentally posted it at 400 words. Anyways I'm sorry this took so long I hated the way I wrote it but couldn't fix it bc of school.

YES I DID START IT
YES IT IS HELL
and yes I need help that u can send

Anyways I have a thought for the next chapter so dw that will be out sooner.

As always I hope you enjoyed this chapter

I LOVE YOU GUYS

EAT your meals drink your goddamn water and get TO BED.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(P.s next chapter is another roof chapter and it's more abt tododeku)