Chapter 20

Third person POV

Izuku sat on the gym floor heaving, he couldn't do this he really couldn't. He has been going at this for hours straight and it felt he wasn't making any progress. Izuku decided to quit for tonight he knew allmight might be mad for stopping so early but there was no point in trying if he wasn't going anywhere and add the fact that his mental wasn't in the right place right now. Exhausted, that was all izuku was but no matter how hard he rested it was never enough.

The gym doors opened revealing a Emotionless todoroki and a angry (as usual) looking bakugou, "what the fuck" izuku lifted his head up to see the two looking at him with weird expressions on both their faces, it wasn't a surprise since izuku could guess how he looked right now. "Deku what the hell" izuku had two choices act dumb or get to explaining and he decided to take the first. "Hi kacchan, training has me beat" he said trying to get up as normal as possible. Bakugou stared at deku like he was the dumbest thing in the world "deku shut up with that bullshit ass lie I've ever heard considering how fucked you look" he said which made izuku look behind him into the mirror. "You look like your hanging on by a thread" todoroki said and he was right. Izuku looked like he was about to pass out and he felt like it too, bakugou walked over to izuku and grabbed his arm "tch let's go icyhot"

Midoriya was forced into bed right after his shower while bakugou made food and todoroki sat beside him keeping him company. He felt relaxed, he felt calm which is something he hasn't felt In a minute. He didn't feel suffocated like he was finally able to go to sleep. And he will right after bakugou is done with the katsudone. todoroki could see it, the relaxed look on him and that just made him wonder. Not too long after bakugou was done and they all ate then bakugou forced todoroki out the room so izuku could rest, and that's what he did. "what is wrong with the fucking idiot" bakugou grumbled fist clenched, "he's been training to hard" todoroki said. "It's not doing him anything dumbass" Bakugou said, "you know it's all might" todoroki said quietly.  Bakugou glanced at him, Bakugou knew midoriya's secret didn't really change how he viewed midoriya but it did make him keep a eye out for him, whether he wanted to admit that or not. But the question was what did todoroki know? "What" bakugou asked, "almost everyone knows all might is midoriya mentor" todoroki said, bakugou sighed "enough of that, we need to spare" he said straightened himself up, and todoroki nodded.

It was dinner in the common room, and a couple of the students was missing in their own rooms for dinner. But majority of the class ate together, no one really questioned the ones who were missing, everyone needs their alone time sometimes. But denki? He didn't miss having dinner with them at all. He was a grade A people's person never missed a chance for interaction because that's what denki was known for, but today he wasn't feeling it. Ever since yesterday denki wasn't even able to look Mina more Jirou in the eye all day.  Hurt was an understatement to what he felt, he's been through so much with them yet they want to just toss him like that? it makes denki questioned how 'deep' his friendships really are, how much the people around him really care. and most of all how long will it take for bakugou, sero and kirishima to feel the same?

___________

HIIII GUYS

Ima be so honest this has been sitting in my drafts for so long but that's only due to the fact that i did not know how to continue it. i always try to have my chapters beyond the 800-word mark so i can give u guys a longer chapter i just did not know for the life of me how to continue it but ig there is nothing wrong with a short chapter since ik I been keeping you guys waiting for far too long which is my apologies.