chapter 27

third person pov

friday came slower than monoma anticipated, him and denki texted non stop for the last two days making plans about what they would do that weekend, even though he tried to seem like he was dreading the part where he would have to sleepover with denki. Deep down monoma felt restless, he could not wait to try the high he has been dreaming about, and he gets the experience with denki, the only person in his life that hasn't gotten tired of him yet. monoma has already came to the conclusion that he has some type of likeness for denki, but its not like that mattered. he knew denki would get annoyed with his character sooner or later, its not like monoma meant the things he done and said, well thats a lie he di  mean them he just couldn't help it. 

Growing up the way he did it was either eat or be eaten, attack or be attacked, in anything he did even if it was just words. he was always the first one to throw the insult, to bare his teeth and to intimidate. and sometimes it intimidates no one but it shows he's not easy nor gullible, his harsh comments kept people at an arms length from him. sometimes even the people that's on his side gets a bit disinterested when they see how he acts. but with denki its different, he doesnt pay mind to his comments, he laughs with him, and the way denki looks at him. monoma is not blind he could feel the heat in denki's eyes. and he liked it, he liked that someone looked at him with another emotion other than irritation. he liked that denki seemed to have a genuine interest in conversating him, and he looked how denki flirted with him. but this was denki, the boy known to flirt with anyone who knew how to walk and talk. 

monoma thoughts swirled in his brain until class ended, the events of this upcoming weekend occupying his whole thought process. "helloooo earth the nieto" kendo hand waving in front of his face was gaining his attention, monoma sat up quickly snapping out of whatever daze he was in. "oh wassup" he asked kendo who laughed at his display, "class is over goof, what is occupying your mind" kendo asked, and instead of answering the question monoma looked around the classroom just to come to the sense that class really was over because no one was in the classeroom, so that meant it was officially the weekend. out of the realization monoma quickly jumped up and grabbed his phone to text denki. "woah there dude are you okay?" kendo asked a bit startled by monoma's outburst of movemeny, once monoma sent his text to denki he turned his attention back on his dear friend. "sorry i was just a bit zoned out" monoma gave a meesly excuse, and kendo knew it. but one thing about monoma, if he gave a stupid excuse for something, he would stick by it no matter what so kendo knew not to pry. so she did what she did best "welp obviously, but cmon" she changed the topic, "actually im goinna walk by myself " Monoma said as he put he things away, kendo found it odd but she did not think much by it, so she just shrugged and walked off. 

Denki made sure everything was perfect before monoma came, he knew he should not be helping the boy out with this. but in all honesty denki did not want monoma to be in any kind of trouble just because he has some problems going on right now. if monoma did get caught denki knew that would only make him hate himself for fucking up his own dream, but he also knew that monoma cant see beyond that urge to just find any release, he is probably not being smart about his future as of currently. Denki knows he fails at alot of things but keeping monma safe from being expelled and getting him drugs? he knew he could do this aswell. 

denki decided on getting edibles, he planned to lock his self and monoma in his room for the night and that would eat the edibles and have a great night, it would be smell less, they would not have to sneak out and they could be comfortable throughout the experience. denki made sure he had plenty of water and snacks with him, he even had a change of clothes if he needed it. he got a text from monoma not too long ago that he would be there soon and denki could feel himself getting more and more nervous. denki wanted to smack his self, he could feel himself developing feelings for monoma, the sass the boy carried around him. his witty tongue that always had something to say back, the shy boy under all of the bite monoma had. denki could see it clearly, and he just wanted to know more of monoma, he seen monoma working out and denki could admit he has had some thoughts but this is what denki was known for. liking people, flirting with people, monoma probably wouldn't even look his way and plus while his crush for monoma was growing, his crush for shinsou remained exactly the same. so it was quickly starting to turn into double trouble.

monoma told denki to come wait for him, he did not want to go through the embarrassment of strange looks from 1-A students wondering why the fuck he was there. and that was quite shameful. and to his surprise denki waited with no problem, in fact he stood their excitedly while monoma walked up to him. "why do you have that dumb smile" monoma asked glaring at him. denki laughed at monoma's attempt to act as if he was not just as excited. "mono you can't hide from me, i can see right through you" denki said teased monoma who in returned cheeks turned red. "you're such a dork, come on already" monoma said but he made no move to move instead he waited for denki to move first, denki smiled at monoma "sure thing gorgeous" denki said with a wink.