Chapter 9

Third person POV
Izuku stood in ground beta stretching, he was doing is personal training right now. Allmight suggested it and he was very much stressed.
After he told todoroki about his quirk Iida knocked on his door needing todoroki for something and he ended up being gone for the rest of the night. Izuku was somewhat grateful for that since he was fucking scared of what todoroki would think of him, would he break up with him? Would he tell everyone? Would he think less of him? Would he be disappointed in him just like allmight?

Thoughts racked izuku's brain he couldn't focus anymore, there was so many possibilities right now, what if- what if todoroki left him and found someone better someone stronger even.
(TW: panic attack)
Izuku dropped to the ground his knees giving out on him, his chest felt heavy and his breathe was uneven. His head pounded an ungodly amount, his thoughts were they were so fucking loud.
You should have kept your mouth shut
Think of how he feels now
Think of the danger you put him in
He probably thinks your a weakling
Why would you think you could trust him
You naive little boy
You never learn
Why would you
Your just a deku
Izuku hands flew to his head, he didn't want to be deku right now he didn't want to be a deku, he just wanted to be izuku why couldn't people see him as izuku. Izuku's mouth opened he wanted to scream cry out for someone to help him but he couldn't, but he didn't need to. His body was shaking and he couldn't seem to get any air in, gentle warm hands wrapped around his wrist not doing anything just yet. His wrist tingled, they weren't tensed anymore it just felt like little buzzes went through them and made them totally limped. Izuku didn't realize his eyes were close until he felt a thumb slightly geez them, it made him aware.
"Izuku take deep breathes for me" a low but soft voice said, it was familiar to him but he couldn't focus right now "izuku breathe for me slowly" the voice said once again and this time Izuku listened, he breathed through his knows and out his mouth. The warm hand on his cheek where it felt tingles were coming from was the only thing he could focus on right now. Izuku continued to breathe while the low soft voice talked to him, Izuku felt his eyes close once again but this time it wasn't out of panic nor fear he was just simply tired.
(TW over)
Denki sat against the wall holding a sleeping Izuku, his hands softly ran through izuku's hair as the boy slept with a tensed face. Denki was going to train by his self again when he seen Izuku in a panicked state, he was going to say something until Izuku fell to the ground. Heaving almost, denki had little experience with comforting or helping in general he was always the last choice. but he wouldn't say he was good at it. Izuku stirred a little his face cringing once more so denki sent little harmless volts through his head to calm him down, after a few seconds izuku body relaxed.
Denki sighed, even though izuku was one of the most happiest people in his class he knew there was some type of trauma behind it, denki knows bakugou may know about it as well since they grew up together but it was there the nonetheless. Denki frowned and took his hand away from izuku head which made izuku tense up quickly but denki was to in his head to notice. It took no genius to know bakugou wasn't really found of izuku. Of course their relationship gotten better but again everyone could notice they didn't really talk to each other though.
Denki leaned back into the wall his face scrunched up, izuku did say the deku was made from his bullies in middle school the name meant useless, but izuku made it his hero name regardless. Bakugou was also one who knew the name first and was one who called  izuku that.
Why would bakugou called izuku such a nickname?
Unless-
Unless..
Denki lightly gasped, was bakugou one of midoriya's bullies. It would explain a lot of things, but it would explain little to so much. "Kamianri kun are you okay" izuku asked starring up at him, denki looked down at izuku "midoriya" denki said and izuku eyebrows furred as nothing else was said. "Yes kaminari" izuku asked and denki looked down at him "midoriya you don't have to answer but I have a question for you" denki said and izuku nodded, he went to sit up but denki put his hand on his shoulder letting him know it was okay to lay down. "You said you and bakugou were childhood friends right" denki asked and izuku tensed but he nodded "was he one of your middle school bullies too" denki asked and izuku froze.
Izuku closed his eyes his body tensed so much that it hurt, but he didn't move. It's really not a big deal now but this was one of bakugou friends one of his best friends what if izuku said something out of place, what if he accidentally made denki dislike bakugou or worse what if denki went to bakugou. Izuku didn't want to ruin that he didn't want to ruin that with the silly bullying that happened in the past he couldn't ruin bakugou process all the great things he had overcome, so "no he wasn't" izuku said opening his eyes. Just to see piercing yellow eyes starting back at him. "Why are you lying midoriya" denki asked and izuku broke eye contact.

"I- I"

____________________
Eh I really don't know about this chapter but I hope you people enjoyed this chapter.