Chapter 8

No one's pov

After the kiss they shared, their relationship started to improve. Y/N stayed at his house for three weeks. Those three weeks were full of love. Lots of movies and cuddling, sleeping together on the couch and some cute moments with kisses. You would say the perfect relationship, but thats the turning point. Y/N waited for Steve to ask her if she wants to be his girlfriend but he never asked.

*after those 3weeks taking care of him*
Y/N pov
7AM
Today is the first day back at work. I get up, shower, change into working clothes and make my way to Steves kitchen. He is still sleeping so I prepared him some breakfast and left him a note

the note
‚Hey Steve I left to work but I prepared you some breakfast. Its in the fridge. Take it easy today and call if you need anything.
Y/N'

Leaving the note on his kitchen counter, I leave his house and get in my car driving to Five0 Headquarter.
I park my car and get inside the Palace.
Danny : Hey Girl *he gives me a hug as I approached the computer table* How is it going?
Y/N : *we break of the hug* Hey Danny. Everything is fine. But I'm glad that I'm back at work it was a bit boring if I'm being honest.
Danny : I can understand that. But I have to disappoint you , we don't have a case today. *he says with a voice full of sorry*
Y/N : No problem. I will just ask Junes if he is up for a little competition. *I smirk at Danny and make my way to Juniors office. I open the door and see him working on some paperwork. As soon as he hears me opening the door he stands up and gives me a hug*
Junes : Yooo Y/N. Whats up? I missed you.
Y/N : Hey Junes. I missed you too. *we break the hug*
I wanted to ask you if you want to go to the shoot range with me? *I smirk at him and he smirks back knowing that I just offered him a competition*
Junes : Hell yes *with that he got up and we are ready to go*
Y/N : By Danny
Danny : Bye you two. Have fun
Junes : Thanks you too
*We arrive by my car, get in and drive away to the HPD shooting range*

*At the HPD shooting range*
Duke : Hey guys! It's nice seeing you here!
Y/N : Hey Duke! *I give him a quick hug* What are you doing here?
Duke : I'm here with our new recruits. *He points at 7 young adults who are listening to the instructions by the employee* Fresh out of the Academy
Junes : Cute. They are so young.
*we all share a laugh*
Duke : But I must say. Shooting isn't at it's best. All of them aren't strong in hitting the targets.
Junes : *he looks at me* I mean we could help. We don't have a case so..
Duke : Really that would be great.
*We start walking in their direction. We arrive there and Duke starts explaining*
Duke : All right listen up everyone. Those two *he points at us* are from Five0, but I think you know them. Special Operator Second Class Junior Reigns *he points at him* and Supervisory Special Agent Y/N Brown *he points at me and I give a small wave* They will help you improve your shooting skills. So lets start right away.

*For the rest of the day Junior and I helped the recruits to improve their skills. All of them were so much better than by the start of our teaching. It's 5 PM so we stopped training and Junes and I started out competition.*
Junes : I go first. *he start shooting and gets 99%*
Y/N : Thats the best you ever got.
Junes : Your turn.
Y/N : Alright. *I start shootin and get 101%* BOOM IM BETTER HA
Junes : Oh man I think I can never win against you
Y/N : Nope impossible
*we leave the shooting range and I drive him home. That was such a great day. Junior is my best friend and hanging out with him is always so much fun.
I promised Steve to come back in the evening to have dinner with him so thats what I did. I arrive at his home and get inside with the spare key he gave me. Then I see something I never excpected*
Y/N : What the fuck...?

your outfit