Chapter 2: Training Temptation

It had been a week since crossing paths with Dabi and Toga. The burn marks he had left behind on your chest were nearly healed, yet the burned handprint on your thigh still lingered and tender to the touch. You kept your tail wrapped around your waist to keep it out of range of anyone's groping hands. Although you gave a strong forefront after being escorted back to the dorms and questioned by the others, you felt internally beaten. It had been awhile since you felt that way.

 "Hey girl, how are you holding up?" Mina asked you as she walked over to your desk. You peer up at her, smiling lightly as you started to gather up your things.

 "I'm doing alright. I'm just waiting for my leg to heal up now." you tried to sound reassuring, but Mina's eyebrows dipped a bit with concern.

 "I'm sorry again. I feel so awful for what happened. All I wanted to do was celebrate you joining our class and it turned out so horribly." she lowered her gaze from yours. You get to your feet and grab her hands.

 "Mina, it's not your fault. I'm still grateful that you and Mr. Aizawa showed up in time." you lean your forehead against hers, "So please, stop blaming yourself already." Mina presses her forehead back against yours, shutting her eyes and gives a faint nod.

 "Y/N, I need you to stay after class." Aizawa called from the front of the room. You glance over to him, but you couldn't get a read on his face.

 "Yes sir." you respond as Mina adjusts the strap to her bag and holds up her umbrella to you. You shake your head, glancing out the window to the greying sky and the light rumble of thunder.

 "You know, Mr. Aizawa is older and he's scruffy to boot." Mina leans over with her voice lowered. You raise a brow at her, knowing exactly what she's getting at.

 "A teacher-student romance? Sounds scandalous if you ask me." you tell her, yet your eyes wandered over to the man at the desk who was waiting for everyone to leave.

 "Who knows, maybe he has the experience to back it up to." she gives you a playful wink.

 "He definitely fits my criteria... but he's still our teacher." you remind her, but there was that mischievous twinkle in her eyes again.

 "Well, you two will be alone. I'll see you later." she waves to you, following Sero out of the room. When everyone finally left, you sat on your desk and watched as it started to rain. The rain pelted against the window as Aizawa approached you.

 "How are you holding up?" he asked you, taking you by surprise. You pull your skirt down a bit on the one side, hoping to keep the burn hidden.

 "I'm okay. My leg doesn't hurt as bad as it did before, it's just really tender." you inform him. He nods as he leans against the desk in front of yours.

 "That's good to hear." he inclines his head, pulling a hair tie off of his wrist and puts up his hair. You peer over curiously, admiring his face while he wasn't paying attention. "Tell me, how much do you know about the League of Villains?" he asked, looking up again. You dart your eyes away when he crosses his arms over his chest.

 "Rumors mostly. I know that their leader is put away for good, but their criminal activity just got worse over the past few years." you tell him, watching the rain stream down the window in front of you. Thunder rolled above the school, followed by a quick flash of lightning. You felt your heart jump in your chest at the sight, but it only settled you more. "I love the rain. It's so relaxing." you say softly, forgetting for just a moment that Aizawa was beside you. Your tail unfurls from around your waist as you relax more, laying down over the desk and swaying back and forth slowly. You feel slight pressure between your ears as you look over to Aizawa, watching as his eyes softened as he rubbed your head gently. Your tail flicks from the attention and you suppressed the purring that rose up on your chest, as you lightly blush at him.