Chapter 10: Taken

Each day before the mission, everyone was assigned to groups designated to certain parts of the mission. Aside from yourself, Mina and Jiro were tasked to going along with you to the club. Iida and Uraraka were set up for communications a block out from the club. Hawks was assigned to the commanding position, while Aizawa was set up to raid if necessary. Everyone else was put on standby just in case all Hell broke loose and evacuations were needed if a fight broke out or until the location of the kidnapped girls was located. Still, as prepared as everyone felt, the uneasiness of the situation was evident. One thing could go wrong at any time if the cards were not played properly. Even now as you, Mina and Jiro prepared yourself for you so called "girls night out", you couldn't change the serious expression that was on your face while changing outfits.

 "Damn girl!" Mina whistled at you, "You look way to damn good for that creep." She bit her lip at you, making you giggle lightly. You give them a spin in your tight black dress, the short skirt exposing your legs all the way down to your heels.

 "I wish this wasn't a mission, or this would have been a seriously fun night." You tell her as you look into the mirror again, checking you make up one more time. Jiro tugged down her shirt a bit, pushing up her breasts a bit more.

 "Hopefully when this is all over, we can actually go out and dance for fun." Jiro said as she hopped off of your desk. A knock came before the door to your room opened and Uraraka peeked inside.

 "You girls ready to go?" She asks, gasping as she looks at everyone, "Wow, you all look so hot!" She compliments excitedly before clearing her throat, "Everyone else is ready." She gestures out of the room. You, Mina and Jiro all look at each other and give a nod before heading downstairs. When you all walked into the common area, there was a whistle from Hawks that caught your ears. He walks up to you, his hand grabbing yours and twirls you.

 "Damn, and we broke up?" He looked you over, making you giggle when he brings you against him.

 You tap his cheek gently, "We didn't actually date, Hawks. Besides," Your voice dips seductively as your claw catches his lip. He leans in close to you before you push him away, "birds and cats are just not compatible." You flick your hair over your shoulder before moving past him to Iida and Uraraka, "Everyone else is already in position?"

 "Yes, including Aizawa. He escorted the others ahead of time so we have a secure location before the operation starts." Iida tells you before turning to the table and picks up what appeared to be a black collar and presented it to you, "We have two things for you. This will serve as your communication device. It goes with your outfit, so it won't be so conspicuous." You take the collar from him, running your finger over the red gem in the center before putting the jewelry on. Once it was on, Iida presented the second item. A piece of paper that looked like one of those fake tattoos out of the machines.

 "Put this somewhere on you where you think it won't be easily discovered. It's exactly like one of those temporary tattoos. Easy to apply, and not so easy to wash off unless you really try to. It'll last for up to a week if left alone." He looks at you, "Let's not let this mission drag on longer than that."

 "What exactly does it do?" You asked him as you eyed the little odd design with curiosity.

 "Hatsume says it's a tracking device. I was told that she had a commission for such a thing from a Pro Hero, but wasn't informed on who that was and what it was needed for." He said.

 "Color me impressed. This is quite small compared to what she usually invents and way out of her normal creations. Simply apply it with water?" You asked him and he nods.

 "Correct. Just find the right spot on your body for it and it'll transfer on its own with a bit of water applied. The tracking is coded in the ink, so she managed to make it water resistant." He said as you walk over to Mina's purse and pull out her small mirror. You examined the fingernail sized tattoo carefully.