A Feverish Development

After you both cleaned yourselves up, Shota walked you back to the den where Eri was in a deep sleep. You kneel on the ground beside her, resting your head against her when Aizawa draped a blanket around your shoulders. You peer over to him, sharing a smile before a yawn replaced it. As you looked back to Eri, your eyes grew heavy until you couldn't keep them open any longer. Aizawa runs his fingers through your hair slowly, coaxing you to sleep when he hears footsteps in the hallway.

 "I'm surprised you'd go as far as you did." Shinso said as he stood in the doorway. Aizawa sighed before getting to his feet, turning to the fire and added more firewood.

 "I thought we were quiet." he said before facing Shinso, seeing the disinterested look on his face. Shinso crossed his arms over his chest, leaning his head against the doorway. "I'll end it."

 "I don't care." he quipped, taking Aizawa by surprise, "It explains why you've been in a good mood lately. Just don't let it effect your teaching and my training." Shinso's eyes go to you and Eri, "I'll put her in her place if she fucks shit up." Shinso warned him before turning away and went back upstairs. Aizawa ran his fingers through his hair, casting his gaze down at you and Eri. Just how far did he want to go with you?

----------

  "Onee-chan!" Eri's voice drifted through your sleepy consciousness, forcing you to open your eyes against the blinding light of the morning sun. You groan, pulling the blanket over your head.

 "5 more minutes." you yawn, feeling yourself slipping back into slumber when Eri prods you gently.

 "Papa made breakfast and there's so much snow outside!" she smiles, tugging the blanket back down from your face. You groan again, stretching and yawn as you sit up, rubbing your eyes.

 "Breakfast?" you ask her as she pulls you to your feet and leads you out of the den toward the kitchen.

 "Papa made so much! Come on, this way." Eri smiles as she pulls you along into the kitchen where Aizawa was setting up the last of the plates. He lifts his gaze to you, the look in his eyes making you blush lightly.

 "Good morning. I tried waking you, but you were pretty exhausted." he said as he poured bacon from a sauté pan onto a plate and placed it on the table. Shinso walked in past you and took his spot at the table while Eri sat beside him, her eyes lit up as she gazed at the banquet before her. You rub your neck, feeling a bit sore from how you slept last night as you took a spot on the other side of Eri.

 "I guess all that studying mentally drained me. What's with all the food?" you ask him as he set down the final plate of pancakes on the table before joining everyone.

 "Yeah, it's like you got laid or something." Shinso commented as he took a stack of pancakes and piled them onto his plate before meeting your gaze across the table.

 Shit, did he actually hear us last night? I swear I kept my voice down.

 "Well, if he did he was extra quiet about it." you reply, holding his gaze steadily even though you were panicking inside. It was as if static was in there air between you as Eri looked from both of you confused on what was being discussed. Aizawa sighs as he adds food to his plate next.

 "Can we not discuss my..." he pauses as he casts a glance towards Eri, "private life, please? Denki is on his way over." He mentions to the table. Shinso let's out an exhausted sigh.

 "Jeez, he's not even here yet and I'm already tired." he complains, but there was a light in his eyes just for a moment when Denki was mentioned. You weren't sure on how to read it as his face clearly stated he was annoyed with the idea.