Epilogue: A Few Years Later

A few years go by since that day. The storm raged on outside the warehouse as you stood behind a tech who had set up several computer screens. You claimed the position at Hawks agency and was able to make a name for yourself within the first year alone, taking out villains left and right. This particular evening, you stood offsite as a raid team invaded the warehouse several streets over from where you were positioned. As the team rounded up the villains in the warehouse, you leaned closer to one of the screens, your eyes narrowed.

 "Something's not right. This was too easy." You scanned over the other monitors before coming to a stop on the furthest one where you spotted a filing cabinet in the corner sitting a bit off kilter. You pressed your finger to the Bluetooth earpiece, "Check the filing cabinet in the corner."

 You watched as the left over squadron knocked down the filing cabinet and revealed a hidden door, "We found his escape route, should we proceed?"

 "In formation. This target is able to manipulate time, but only by a few seconds. EraserHead." You spoke his hero name like you normally did while working together.

 He sat on the corner of the building furthest from where your squad enters, rain dripping from him, "I have movement." He let out a sigh, "Looks like I'm cooking tonight." He jumped down from the rooftop as the guy ran down the alleyway. His scarf flew down, entangling his feet and tripped him. The guy grunted as he fell to the ground, his hand reaching up as he snapped his fingers, but nothing happened. Aizawa pressed his finger to his ear, "Target as been immobilized. You thinking curry or ramen tonight?"

 "Ooooo, I'm definitely craving ramen." You said as the tech started shutting things down.

 "Jeez, can you two get a room?" The tech teased.

 "We did." You replied bluntly, your hand running over your growing belly, your wedding band glistening in the light before pressing your finger on the earpiece again, "Wrap it up, boys. Let's go home."