March 5th

This one shot does surround the key series and is from some of the most recent events and videos! Please make sure you are up to date on the events for this one shot to make sense, or skip if the key series isn't your thing! If you are fully prepared, enjoy!

Not my idea! This was requested!
~~~~~~
"Woods everything is going to be fine! How do we know deb is even telling the truth? She could be messing with us for all we know!" I reasoned as woods started to pick at his fingers from anxiety.
"I know it's just... why is March 5th so important! Like it's the end of the world. I meant you heard what she said on the Apple 2! This is like a curse of some sort!"
"Woods, you know this stuff isn't real right?" I stood slowly, now facing a new concern. I was scared he actually believed this.
"Sometimes it just feels too real. I know it's not but sometimes I get confused. It all jumbles in my mind and it hurts my head."
I walked over to him and cupped his face with both hands.
"This stuff happening to you is fake. It's made up. It's not real. What is real is here. Right here. Me. Our home. Our life together. Not syphus, or deb, or anything else. You work at Hi5 where you make videos, not break down walls under stairs or open up ceilings to find safes. That's all a bit."
"Sometimes I think it goes too far, we act too well, we start believing it because we are living it. It scares me."
"I know it does, I would be scared too." I chuckled "but you can't be scared forever."
He nodded and I wrapped myself around him. He hugged back and sighed into my hair.
"I don't want to be scared forever, not like this."
"Woods, what you're feeling is okay. Anyone who is in your situation would. It's stressful, even if it isn't real. But you have to know that it isn't real. It's just a bit. A really really long and immersive and tiring bit... but a bit. That's it."
"I know." He nodded and backed away from the hug.
"Why don't we go lay down and cuddle for a while? I'll stay here tonight."
Woods and I have been dating for about a yea snow but we didn't live together. I was finishing up my last year of college so I still lived in the on campus dorms. Some nights I chose to spend at his house, although.

Woods had quickly agreed to cozy up on the couch next to each other so I grabbed some blankets from his room and pulled them to the couch across from the tv.
He twisted and pulled on the blanket to find the right way to throw it over himself which took a minute.
"Figure it out? Or is the blanket winning?" I joked as I pulled my own blanket up to my chin.
"Hey! Shut up! I'm... I'm trying."
I laughed as he finally got it right and sighed.
I scooted closer and rested my head on his shoulder. He looked down at me and then moved his arm behind me so I could rest on his shoulder with his arm around me. He turned on whatever show he wanted, at this point I didn't care what we watched I just was there for the affection, and settled in.
"Oh come on! That was so mean! How could he even say that?! That was bullshit and they all know it!" Woods shouted at the tv and grumbled as he finished his rant.
I on the other hand was starting to get sleepy. My eyes were fighting to close and my fingers and toes were already tingling on the verge of sleep.
I finally decided to close my eyes and let him shift around till he got comfortable again.
"You almost asleep?" I heard him ask. I opened my eyes and saw him looking down at me.  I smiled and laughed
"Yeah I'm tired."
"Go on to sleep. I'll watch my show quietly."
I nodded and rested my hand on his chest as I went back to sleep.

I woke in the middle of the night to head a crash. I jumped up and realized we had moved to laying down on the couch. Woods must have moved us later that night to actually get some shut eye. I sat up and looked around to see nothing in particular that would have made that noise.
"Did you hear that?" Woods asked quietly. I looked back at him and nodded
"What do you think happened?"
"I don't know." He shook his head.
I got up slowly and walked to the kitchen which is where I thought the noise came from.
"What is it?" He asked
"It was just a glass." I shook my head as I pushed some knotted hair behind my ear.
Woods walked over to me but I had to stop him.
"There's broken glass everywhere, be careful! Can you get the broom?"
Woods walked to get the broom and handed it to me.
"Thanks."
I cleaned the glass up quickly.
"This is like when Matt had to clean the glass from the stairs layer from when syphus broke the Apple 2."
"Not the time Woods." I whispered
"Right. Sorry."
"Is it still on your mind?" I looked at him.
"Yeah, kinda." He replied hesitantly
"Come on, let's go back to bed."
I grabbed his hand and walked back to the couch.
"How about we go to my actual bed?" He suggested
I laughed at the realisation and held his hand as led me to the bedroom.
We both got into the bed and pulled the thicker covers over our bodies. I cuddled into him and rubbed his chest.
"Get syphus out of your mind. I'm the only one who should be in your head constantly."
Woods laughed and shook his head.
"Goodnight you dork."
"Goodnight Woods."