Take my chances

"Hi! I'm woodland, or woods." He said holding out his hand.
"Hi. I'm y/n." I said shaking his hand.
"You new here?" I ask.
"Yeah just started. You don't think you could show me around do you?"
"Uh, sure."

< ~~~~>
"So what are you working as?" I ask trying to start a conversation
"I'm a pa."
"Oh that's great! We need them around here!" I laughed slightly
He chuckled and looked down. He had his hands in his front pockets of his black jeans, as we walked across the parking lot to blue base.
"This is blue base." I said walking in. "Your office is over there." I said pointing to the room that was empty for now.
He walked over to it and opened the door.
"Woah. Cool." He walked out and closed the door behind him.
"That actually used to be my office." I said clapping my hands together, my keys in my hand made a jangling sound as my hands collided. It seemed to break the silence in the base that was nearly empty.
"That's cool! Then I bet I'll have the best one!" He said smiling at me.
He's cute.
I walked him all over the complex and talked to him along the way. He was easy to keep a conversation with.
We walked to orange base where he met my best friends Paul, Connor and tanner. They were instantly best friends and they looked so happy.
These are gonna be my boys.
I smiled as my heart filled with love at what was right in front of me.
"Okay Woods we should go check out some more spots!" I said breaking up their bromance.
"Okay. Well it was nice meeting you guys!" Woods said as he walked out.
"Okay. By Woods!" Paul and Connor said.
"Bye y/n! We love you!" Tanner said.
"Love you too dorks!"
I peaced out and noticed it was becoming sundown.
I hadn't seemed to notice how long Woods and I were talking for.
"Wow it's getting late." I said watching the sunset while leaning on my car.
"Yeah it is." Woods said not taking his eyes off of me.
I noticed and turned to him.
"What?" I asked chuckling. He inches closer and places his hand above my head on my car door rim.
My heart fluttered.
"You're so beautiful." He whispered in a husky voice.
"And you seem like trouble." I laughed.
"Oh well, a little life on the edge never hurt."
He leaned down toward my lips and I tilted my head, letting his kiss me. He pressed his lips to mine harder and moved his free hand to my waist.
He let go and looked at me.
The sun hit his face as it was setting. The orange lit up his dark eyes which made me in love even more. My body filled with lust as I looked at his warm color illuminated body. All black head to toe, dark hair and black coffee eyes.
"I don't know woods. It may be difficult." I said grabbing him by the shirt.
"That's okay. I'll take my chances." He said smirking.
God could he get any more attractive??
He leaned in and kissed me again. Short but passionate.
The sun was nearly down and he backed up.
"I'll see you tomorrow." He said walking to his car. And I was led there stunned. I'm complete and total awe.
Damn that was quick.