Valentines day

I walked into blue base getting ready to start a long day of shooting and editing. As I got close to the base I noticed everyone was gone.
"Hello?" I Called. No one answered. Not even movement was heard. I voxed Matt and asked him where everyone was
Hey Matt, I just got to the office and I don't see anyone here. Is there a problem or anything? Hey back to me as soon as possible!
A minute later I got a response from Matt
Hey y/n! Sorry I forgot to say that there is no work today! Everyone has the day off! I guess I forgot to send the email to you! Sorry again.
I huffed and walked back to my car. I got in and drove home.

Woods pov
"That was close." Kevin said as he walked out of the closet that he did in.
"Yeah I would have been so sad if she found out." I spoke.
"Come on, we only have a couple of hours before she needs to come back." Sam said rushing into the back area of blue base with decorations.
We were all setting up when a wave of worry rushed over me.
"You okay man?" Tanner asked as I looked glumly down at the paper heart I was holding.
"Yeah I'm just thinking." I said shaking my head.
"Don't worry she's gonna love it." He said seeming to read my mind of worries.
"I hope so."
I sighed and finished putting up the decorations. Red pink and white streamers were hung from the ceiling, some had plastic hearts dangling on the end. There were tables with red cloths over them holding heart shaped foods. They all left after I thanked them for the help. Now it was time to do my part.
I texted y/n on what to do.
W- hey baby! Check in your closet for a card and something new! Follow the instructions and have fun while doing it!
Y-okay? XD

I was so nervous but I can't back out now.

Your pov
I looked in my closet and found a red dress. I put it on and opened the card that was on top of it.
I wanted to surprise you so here we go.
Come to the blue base for a little more.
I got in my car and drove to the bases.
I got out of my car and checked my hair and makeup. My shoes smacked against the pavement making the silence shatter as I walked toward the base. The lights were dim and I couldn't see inside. I walked in and looked directly to the back to see the most beautiful surprise ever.
"Oh my god, this is beautiful." I smiled. I hugged him and he hugged me back.
"Not as beautiful as you." I smiled and blushed.
"I wanted to do something for you."
"Wow it's gorgeous. How'd you do all of this?"
"With the help of a lot of friends."
"It's amazing."
Soft music played in the background as I looked into his eyes. His suit made his eyes glow a thousand times brighter and made my heart skip twice as fast.
"How about a dance?" He asked holding his hand out.
I took it and stepped into the middle of the floor. I put one hand on his shoulder and one holding his other hand. He grabbed my waist and slowly danced with me. We giggled as we mocked dancing and then I leaned in close to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of my head.
"This is absolutely perfect." I say.
"I'm glad." He smiled back.
I never ever wanted to leave this moment. It was too perfect for life.