Why me? Pt 2

I didnt talk to the boys for a week. I'm pretty sure they had their suspicions by now. I had run into tanner later that day. And he had to talk to me. We went into a room and closed the door.
"What's up?" I asked.
"You like woods. And I know that. And you haven't talked to us because you're scared."
I was shocked. He knew so much.
"You're crazy good at figuring stuff out."
"Just talk to him. He's a good kid. He cares for you. I can tell. And, if he hurts you, I'll beat him." He winked. I smiled and laughed.
"Maybe I'll talk to him later." I agreed.
"Good. I'm glad you're okay now."
"Thanks tanner." I got up and he opened his arms. I hugged him and it was nice. He was so tall.
He walked out and I went back to office management.
"Hey! Y/n! We need you to manage this recording. You're good at it. And it's Catherine! You'll hear her song!" I smiled and rushed in. I got to sit there all day and see how great she was doing.
After she was done it was about 4:30. She came out and I was so happy.
"You did so well!" I hugged her and she was just as excited.

Timeskip
Everyone had left and I had to close up base. I walked out and saw that woods car was still here.
"Hey." I heard from behind me as I made it to my car.
"Oh hey woods."
"I want to talk to you."
"What's going on?"
"I like you."
"Well that was straightforward."
"I do. I like you and I don't know if it's gonna be awkward but I do like you. You're so cool and you're funny and you may be awkward but I think it's adorable."
"Wow. That was really sweet Woods."
"So... what do you say to that?"
"I think... that... I like you too." I said standing closer to him.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yeah." I whispered.
He leaned down and connected his lips to mine.
He pulled back and smiled at me.
"I'm glad."
"I'm glad too."
I rested my head on his chest and he rested his head on mine.
"I know it's sad but I should be heading home." I said making him break our embrace.
"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then."
"Bye."
"Bye beautiful."
I got in my car and squealed.
He's so cute.