Who is she?

I walked into the office in ripped jeans and a tanktop. God it was hot in California and it didn't take much to make me sweat.
I walked up to matts office and he said hello and sat me down. He told me what my job was and how it would be executed.
I listened to it all and then went on my own way. I walked to my office and sat down. I set up my space and then there was a knock at the door. I opened it and there was a tall blonde man.
"Hey! I'm tanner!"
"Hi. I'm y/n."
"Well the group was going out for lunch and we were wondering if you wanted to come with. We wanted to get to know the new girl a little better."
"Umm... sure. Why not?" I smiled.
Tanner celebrated and I walked out after grabbing my phone.
I talked to tanner about where we were going and he sent me the directions.
I beat all of them there and tanner introduced me to everyone else.
I ended up eating with tanner, Paul, Connor, Cj, Matt and jfred.
We all ordered and sat down at a big table that would fit all of us.
"So tell us about yourself." Paul said.
"Well. I'm 19, I just moved to LA. I don't workout, I am very friendly and I love to eat."
They all nodded and smiled.
The food was served and I ate faster then everyone else.
"Well jeez! I didn't think we'd be outplayed by her!" Tanner laughed as they still ate.
"Trust me, if there is one thing I'm good at, it's eating."
They all laughed and we went back to work.
"Okay well we have some videos to shoot. So we will see you later!" I waved as Paul, Cj, Jfred and Matt walked off.
"Well Tanner and I have a video to shoot but you can join us if you want! Wanna make an appearance?"
"Sure." I nodded unsurely.
"Oh you'll love it!" Tanner encouraged.
I walked with them and met a couple more people. I met pat and chuck who were really nice.
I sat off screen as Pat Tanner and Connor did their introduction and then they introduced me.
"And welcoming a new member of our team, welcome y/n!"
I walked into screen and they all clapped.
I smiled and they went on with the rules of the game.
"We each get three chances to throw, shoot, hit, or damage the dummy in any way. The body parts are different points and whoever has the most points wins."
Everyone got their chances and I was last.
I got second overall at the end of the video and we all got celebratory high fives.
I walked off the set and back to my office to pack up for the day. It was a good first day.

Tanners pov
After the shoot, as I was cleaning up woods helped me.
"Who is she?" Woods asked.
"Who, y/n? She's a new employee and I can see why Matt hired her. She's cool."
Woods blushed and I noticed it.
"You like her don't you?" I laughed.
"Maybe a little bit." He shrugged.
"You so have a crush on her! This is great!" I cheered.
"Stop it! She'll hear you!" Woods slapped my arm and I winced in pain but still laughed.
"Oh I'm gonna hold this over you forever!"
"You're such a jerk!" Woods pouted.
I ruffled his hair and walked out.
"Get used to it little man!"