💐 camp wooden 💐

I leave in 5 days for camp. The camp is called 'Camp Wooden' stupid name for a camp but whatever. I already started packing and preparing from being away from home. Not that I would miss it. It's kinda boring. I have really high expectations for this camp. This better be worth it, I swear.

[time skip; Wednesday afternoon]

"Are you packing for camp?" Mother knocked on the door. "mhm!!" I glanced over to her. "So i was thinking, before we leave we can do something fun. Like maybe go swimsuit shopping!!" she got excited. "I'll think about it. Now leave I'm trying to pack" I pushed her out of my room laughing.

I packed the basics. Feminine products, bathing suits, tee-shirts, etc. I was staying for a whole month so I had to pack a lot if I'm staying for a month. Right?? Liv texted me.

Liv😁

Liv😁: wanna go shopping for camp? We can go to target:)

Me:
Sure! My mom can pick you up.

Liv😁: great. pick me up in 10?

Me: yeah of course!

——————
I got dressed into a oversized shirt and leggings and went downstairs.

"hey mom Liv wants to go shopping. Can you drive us?" I asked. "sure" she rolled her eyes.

we picked up Liv and went to the mall and headed to Target. to be honest they didn't have any bathing suits I liked until, liv pointed out a blue bikini set. To be honest it wasn't that bad I was just insecure.

"Come on! Loosen up. You'll look great. oo wait how about this one." She picked out a black one piece. "now I can wear that!" I laughed.

She picked out a black and white bikini set and I got that black one piece. We also got a few other things like, flip flops, sunglasses, and pajamas.

Mom came to pick us up and dropped off Liv at her house.

I spent the rest of the day planning out outfits and organizing my room so when I come back from camp it's all clean.

Before leaving I wanted to skate around and explore my neighborhood. There was of course a pool, a little restaurant, and a box of free books? I'm not sure but my new neighborhood is pretty cool.

A/N: sorry this was so short:3 this was a filler chapter tbh. I have so many ideas for this book 🕺🏻💃💃🕺🏻💃🕺🏻