💐 pre dance💐

i'm wrapping this book up soon 😁🙏 also i might be changing the names of the chapter titles bc i feel like they are just weird.
========
[friday late morning]
it's finally friday. technically the last day of camp. the art barn is all decorated. i didn't really pack anything nice but i did pack this really casual top with jeans. louis said he wasn't dressing up as well.

"hey hey!" i walked into the cabin after breakfast. "i'm glad you're here, should i wear this dress or this jumpsuit" liv held up a dress with little flowers and a black jumpsuit. i thought for a second, "black jumpsuit. it's classy" i winked.

"so do y'all have any dates" i asked millie and issie. "oh, yeah no issie and i are going together!" millie responded.

since today was one of the last days of camp i decided to do some of the activities i didn't get to do. and with that said off to canoeing! honestly i don't know why i wanna do this.

i arrived. oh cool louis is doing this? i got a bulky life jacket on and walked to him. "hop in" he pointed to the canoe. i laughed and got in. i can tell he's never done this before but he got the hang of it pretty quick.

he's horrible at this. i'm trying so hard to hold in my laughter right now. "are you laughing" he stopped for a minute. i said nothing and let out the huge laugh i've been holding in the whole time. he smiled and rolled his eyes.

next, louis and i went to bracelet making. he made me one with my name on it with stars and hearts. i was already wearing the 15 other ones he made me. now i have 16. YAY!? i just realized my mom was right. I REALLY WAS GONNA GET A BOYFRIEND. well technically we aren't dating but whatever.

i haven't told Louis that Lulu and i are friends again. "louis" he put down the bracelets he was making. "lulu and i are friends again. i'm sor-" he interrupted, "its fine. it's your friends. i don't decide who you decide to be friends with!!" i felt relieved. i kissed him on the cheek. "there are kids here" he mocked funnily.

i decided to start packing. so far i have almost all of the things checked off on my summer camp bucket list.

i laid in bed all day and made puzzles with sadie and millie b. "UGH WE ARE MISSING A PIECE" i yelled. the puzzles were pure trash.

mabel said we can go eat lunch in the cafeteria. i stayed behind because the lunch is terrible. louis found me and we sat on the stairs in front of the cabin and talked for an hour. "i love giraffes" he said out of absolutely nowhere. "wow that's good to know i guess" i giggled.

"i probably have to go back to london after camp is over. i wanted to stay here in California so i can focus on my acting and modeling." "i believe in you" i laid my head on his shoulder.

A/N: heyyy this was a filler chapter 🤣💋 hate you, kidding, love you, mean it
AHHHH