💐 i saw what?💐

A/N: i forgot to clarify that there will be no smut bc Louis is a minor and also i hate writing smut so yea:/ oh and for millie partridge it's just 'millie' if it's millie bobby brown it's 'millie B.':)
========
"hi i'm Cylia!" said a girl with really really curly hair. i smiled. "i think the activity sign ups are today. right?" i asked Lulu. "yeah i think, what are you signing up for" i shrugged at her question. "i have to go" i picked up my bag and walked over to Liv and sadie. "oh hey guys! sorry i arrived a day late- oh my gosh we have a newbie!!" a girl said rushing up to Liv and Sadie. "hi i'm dani" i said quietly.

"i'm millie. but a lot of ppl call me Millie B because there are two Millie's here!" she explained. I love her already. it was eventually activity sign up hour. i signed up for, skating, swimming, canoeing, and a bunch of other things. So far this is actually kinda nice.
======
I was walking out of the bathroom when i saw Louis at the end of the hill. that dude is seriously dangerous. dangerously hot. but he has a girlfriend. i had to walk down the stoney hill barefoot, again because i was coming from the lake. "hey have you seen lulu?" he stopped me. i shook my head. he headed in the opposite direction. Yeah..where is Lulu?

i was on my way back to the lake where everyone else was when i saw Lulu literally giving someone head. What the fuck. i RAN out of there as fast and far as i can. what did i just witness.

going back to the lake, stunned about what i had just saw. "you good?" Millie B said. i put my hands on my knees out of breath and nodded. "yeah whatever" i gathered sadie, millie b, millie, and liv. "guys, i saw lulu giving someone head to the hot lifeguard" izzie and millie's eyes widened.

"where?" lulu looked around. "i don't know. like behind the lake entrance maybe" i lowly leaned. I saw louis walk in to the lake entrance. "oh god" sadie pointed to him. "who's gonna tell him" izzie joked. everyone looked at her annoyed. i mean like the poor boy, his girlfriend was giving a blowie to the hot lifeguard.

you know what i can't do this. i ran up to Louis. "WHAT IS SHE DOING" Liv palmed her face. "hey louis, i need to tell you something" he looked down at me. god he's tall. "what" he said with that thick accent (ok seriously i'm sorry for that😟☝🏻) "uh- i don't know how to tell you this but, i saw you're girlfriend giving a blowjob to the hot lifeguard from the other side of lake" i looked at the ground.

Louis had no expression of whatsoever. hm taking it better than i thought, ok. "oh" he calmly nodded. "your not mad?" i gave him a very confused look. he shook his head no. there was a bit of awkward silence but he finally spoke. "so, wanna go on a date tonight?" he smiled. DIDNT HE JUST GET OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP LIKE 5 SECONDS AGO?! "yeah sure" i messed up his hair with my hand and walked off

I walked back to the girls. "well, i told him. he took it surprisingly well. i now i have a date with him tonight" i trailed off

"WHAT" millie b blurted out. the rest of the girls looked surprised. "I DONT KNOW IT KINDA JUST HAPPENED" i yelled. It was time for the next camp activity, art. Louis signed up for that activity i think.

well off to the art barn..

A/N: hey hey. in no way i am giving hate to Lulu and Louis i am very happy for both of them! don't let this rub you the wrong way:)