💐kiss kiss💐

also this song^^ is my favorite rn 😫🙌🏻
slayyter is my wife<33
=====
no, louis was right. he kissed me a little too early. it's been 4 hours since i saw louis. i haven't told the girls yet. will i? maybe not. "what's wrong. you love art why aren't you painting" issie and liv whined. "oh i'm just thinking" i faked smiled.

the girls went back to work. ok that's it i can't do this anymore. "louis kissed me" i lowly sighed. the faces i got from the girls as soon as i said that. "wh-WHAT??!?"millie B stood in front of me. "i don't know it happened like 4 hours ago" they sat next to me. issie and millie were smiling non stop.

"why didn't you tell us?" I DONT KNOW MILLIE. i shrugged. "i'm on my way to bracelet making" i walked out of the art barn with my bag. "wow" millie muttered as i walked away. the older campers helped the younger campers make bracelets. Mabel said to sign up for it. so i did.

oh and of course louis signed up for it.

i walk to the picnic tables where the kids were. of course i snagged that seat next to louis. "heyyy" he bragged flirtatiously. i rolled my eyes playfully. "so we aren't gonna talk about earlier?" i ignored him. "hm ok fine. i knew you didn't like me" he sternly got up from the table. "what?"

he's so stupid i swear. i think louis is mad at me. WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO. yeah ok we made out for 15 minutes. THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING. aw our first big fight (LMFAO SORRY).

THATS IT. i marched over to the table he was at. "let's go" i grabbed his wrist and lead him to the lake. "what the hell?" i slapped his arm "ow. what did i do" he's so clueless it hurts. "are u mad" he rolled his eyes as i said that. "yeah" EXCUSE ME?? "because i didn't answer you?" he didn't say anything. "shitface. i cant believe i actually liked you." i pushed him out of the way

i grabbed my bag and ran back to the art barn tears running down my face. i opened the door and ran to the table they were sitting at. i stood in front of all of them. "what's wrong!" sadie shot up from her seat. "get me a canvas, pallet, paint brushes, and paint" i sternly ordered.

"thank you" i sat down in anger and painted violently. "what is she doing" liv whispered to everyone. everyone looked confused. after painting for about 5 minutes i dropped my paintbrush. "ugh" i planted my face on the table with dried tears on my cheeks. i told them what happened and they comforted me.

"jeez" issie sighed.

[time skip. 5PM]

it's 5am now. i skipped out on all of my other activities. i'm not really sure what to do. i knew there was something up with him. my thoughts were interrupted by sadie. "hey you going to campfire? it started already" "uhh maybe" i turned on my side on my bed. sadie walked out.

"hey" raya peeked in. i weakly waved. she walked in and pulled out my suitcase from underneath my bed opened it and picked out a tank top and shorts. "go put this on and show Louis you're THAT bitch" she emphasized. i smiled and ran to the bathrooms down the hill.

scared. as. fuck...

A/N: heyyy sorry that this took so long. i was procrastinating and i had school work lol. ok bye i hope y'all like this<3