💐 'lame' friends 💐

well. lulu officially hates me. we were beginning to be great friends. that sucky bitch. i'm so tired. and it's only been almost a week. "breakfast!" issie skipped. we all followed. but then a girl crossed our path. "oh! i'm so sorry" the girl apologized. "it's ok your fine" i got a little nervous. "i'm Raya" hm ok? "i'm dani. that's issie, sadie, millie, liv, and millie B!" i pointed to each girl.
==================
(quick faceclaim lolzies)

==================(quick faceclaim lolzies)

lol ok back to the story srry.
==================
"do you mind if i join y'all? i arrived a week late" i looked at liv. we shrugged. "yeah why not" we walked to the cafeteria and saw Louis sitting at a table with his other friends. "i'm gonna go say hi to louis" issie rolled her eyes. "that's my brother, Louis. Dani has a massive crush on him" she whispered to Raya.

"hey" i leaned on the table. "oh! guys this is Dani." he stood up. "so she is real?" a boy with a black mullet squinted his eyes at me. "that's finn, noah, cylia, sophia, chosen, and caleb" jeez they are all so hot. but like in a friend way? i don't know oh my god.

i went back to my table. "did he introduce you to his lame friends? except cylia and sophia, they are superior!" millie exclaimed. i nodded. "is it your first time her raya?" liv ate her pancake. "yeah. my mom made me come here" i cant tell if i love or hate this girl. "where you from?" millie b looked up from her phone.

"texas. i have one sibling. she's over there" she pointed to a tall brunette from across the cafeteria. she's really pretty. "what cabin are y'all in?" Raya looked at her nails. "cabin 4" she sighed and said, "oh cool me too!" she smirked. Raya has to go sign up for activity so the rest of us went to our activities.

today was skating. i was the only one in the group that signed up. it's only because of louis. whatever. (i'm listening to Tove lo while writing this and it makes Dani seem like such a badass JSJSHSJ) i found the skatepark and peeked to see a bunch of other people. jeez, do people actually enjoy skating?

i didn't plan on skating, just sitting around watching other people do tricks and show off. "heeeeyyy!! you made it." i looked up and it was Louis. "yep" i mumbled. "what's wrong" he sat next to me and fixed my hair. "it's lulu." he stared at me for a second. "don't worry she's just jealous!" he said reassuring me.

"can we call off our date tonight? i'm really sor-" he interrupted. "maybe not tonight, but now" i gave him a puzzled look. he grabbed my hand and lead me out of the skatepark. "where are you taking me now!" we ran to a tree behind the park. we sat down in front of it. louis stared at me but i pretended not to notice. "Dani." i slowly turned my head in his direction. oh my fucking god.

the sun reflected on our faces. heart beating fast, eyes connected, and faces close. and it finally happened. Louis Partridge finally kissed me. it lasted for about 10 seconds i think. wait until issie and liv hear about this.

"was that too early" i shook my head in return. "so" this is awkward. "fuck it" we made out for like 15 minutes. god help me. "we should go" we stood up and held hands and ran back.

wow..

A/N: AAAAAAAA THIS CHAPTER IS SO SPICYYYYY. anyways here's a face claim of Raya's sister (still coming up with a name for her so bare with me me comment if u have ideas. LOLLLL)

ok bye baes<3 hope u enjoy