💐 arival 💐

[Saturday 6AM]

omg today is the day. I leave in one hour so I got ready and put on shorts and a tee shirt. Mom and I ate breakfast and put my bags in the car. The drive was 2 hours and all the campers had to check in at 10. It's 6:30 now I think.

"we are leaving in 30 minutes!!" Mother called from upstairs. I put my phone in my purse. And waited on the couch until my mom was ready.

mom came downstairs. "come on!" She opened the front door and walked to the car. I smiled a bit. this is gonna be great.

I texted Liv to see if she was doing well. She responded with just a simple yes. For once my summer wasn't gonna suck.
========

"wake up. Dani, wake up" I woke up and we were 20 minutes away.

20 minutes later we entered the drop off part of the camp. I saw Liv in a crowd of other people. "I think this is where I drop you off" mom was in a line with other cars and people were dropping their kids off. There were so many people. I got my two bags out of the trunk. "You can put you're bags in this pile." The camp director said. "Mom I got to go" I said. "oh honey, I'm gonna mis-" I ran off with Liv. I waved bye to mom and blew her a kiss.

"This is gonna so much fun!" Liv yelled while running up the hill. I laughed. I caught up to Liv and she whispered, "oh my god, that's Louis" she pointed to a guy with fluffy hair a tee shirt and khaki shorts. Dang I was right, he is kinda hot. My thoughts were interrupted by the counselor. "I am head councilor Terry. There will be 6 groups." She then divided us into the groups. Liv and I were obviously in the same cabin.

The rest of our group went to our cabin and got settled in. "hey can I get top bunk?" Liv said climbing to the top of the bunk bed. I nodded. I wanted the bottom bunk anyways. I sat on my bed and checked my phone.

Liv was talking to these two girls."oh! Dani, come here. This is Millie and Izzie" she said grabbing my wrist pulling me over to them. "uhm, hi!" I blurted out. Millie and Izzie smiled. "well, hey we have to go organize our bags. Nice to see you Liv! Oh and you too Dani" Millie smiled.

"those were Louis's sisters" Liv said when we walked away. I got the camp flyer out of my bag and looked at it. There is a campfire every night at 7. Hm cool I wonder if there is one tonight. "hey liv? Is there a campfire tonight?" Liv nodded and smiled. Liv is probably gonna make me go.

"hey. Millie, Izzie, and I are gonna go get some food in the cafeteria. Wanna come?" She said peering through the door. "Sure" liv was explaining how amazing Millie and Izzie is. I giggled.

We walked into the cafeteria which was decently big. We got trays and they were serving soup and crackers. Liv got us a seat with Millie and Izzie and a few other people. "oh my gosh. We got a newbie!" some girl at the end of the table said. "I'm Sadie" she waved. I waved back.
=======
Some time passed and everyone went back to our cabins. Liv went ahead with the others while I looked at the activity board in the cafeteria. "You should try skating" someone said from across the room. He walked towards me. It was Louis??
==========

A/N: I hope y'all know what Sadie Sink looks like bc I'm not doing anymore face claims unless I have to SKEJSJJSJSKS